Final chapters Part 4: SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN.

"Start music here"

"Ruby stared in amazement at the scene before her, the Mother of Ultra had arrived to save Ruby."

"Mother of Ultra looked at Ruby."

Mother of Ultra:"Stand aside......I will deal with her!."

Ruby:"Wait!...."

"It was too late, Mother of Ultra removed her mantle, and charged at Nyraky."

"Nyraky roar"

"Nyraky then began to charge at Mother of ultra, until they both collided with each other, and grabbed on to each other."

Salem:"Your too late Marie.....I have already killed Ruby's weak team, and you are not going to stop me from now killing her!."

Mother of Ultra:"I will not allow you to DO THAT!!!."

"Mother of Ultra then punched Nyraky's face, causing her to roar out in pain, and lose her grip on Mother of Ultra."

"Mother of Ultra jumped into the air, away from Nyraky, and then summoned the Ultimate Blade."

Salem:"No!."

Mother of Ultra:"For my home world!........FOR KEN!!!!!."

"Mother of Ultra let out a loud scream as she swiped the blade across Nyraky's chest, leaving a visible cut."

"Nyraky let out another roar of pain."

Salem:"Impossible, that blade should have been destroyed!."

Mother of Ultra:"Salem!..... just know that you made one mistake.... that mistake being that you underestimated us ultras!."

"Ruby then stood up, and ran to Mother of Ultra's side."

"Mother of Ultra looks at Ruby."

Mother of Ultra:"You've become so strong Ruby!."

"Mother of Ultra and Ruby both look at Nyraky."

"The two Ultrawomen then charge at Nyraky."

"Nora and Kali step forward."

Nora:"You've got this Ruby, don't give up!."

Kali:"You've got a great friend there Nora!."

"Dan watched from the side."

"Dan then pulled out his destroyed Ultra eye."

"Dan sighed, then looked back at Ruby and Mother of Ultra."

"Mother of Ultra, and Ruby swiped their weapons at Nyraky."

"Ruby grabs's Nyraky's Right arm, and hits it with her weapon multiple times before Nyraky hit Ruby with her left arm."

"Nyraky roar"

"Mother of Ultra swipes the Ultimate Blade at Nyraky's chest, but the monster teleports behind her."

"Stop music here"

Ruby"MARIE BEHIND YOU!!."

"Nyraky roar"

 "Mother of Ultra quickly, only for Nyraky to swipe her sharp claws against Mother of Ultra's chest."