CHAPTER 7: THE SHADOWS OF BLAKE BELLADONA.

"Blake Belladona suddenly wakes up one night...breathing hard, almost as if she just witnessed something horrifying."

"It takes Blake about 30 seconds to catch her breath, she looks at her trembling hands, and gets out of bed."

"The rest of her team is fast asleep."

"Blake quietly walks out of her team's room, and into team MHTH's room, and walks beside Gamu's bed."

Blake:"(Quietly) Hey, Gamu, Gamu wake up."

"Gamu wakes up."

Gamu:"Blake?, what are you doing up at this time?."

Blake:"I had a nightmare."

Gamu:"What kind of nightmare?."

Blake:"I don't know how to describe it, it was as if my team was dead, and....and............and I was the one who did it."

Gamu:"Did what?."

"Blake says nothing for about 20 seconds, until she says."

Blake:"Killed them."

Gamu:"But what could that mean?."

Blake:"Could it be some kind of premonition?, a strong felling that something bad is going to happen ?."

Gamu:"Or it could be the result of you eating too much fish before you went to bed."

Blake:"Hey, I didn't eat that much before going to bed."

Gamu:"Well let's figure it out tomorrow morning."

Blake:"Ok, good night Gamu kun."

Gamu:"Would you please stop calling me that."

Blake:"Ok...."

Gamu:"Good night Blake."

"Start music here"

"However, when Blake got back to sleep, she had the same nightmare, only this time, it was much worse, she visioned herself falling completely into darkness, as well as killing Hiroyuki, Genki, Shou, as well as Gamu, Dan and her own mother."

"Blake tried to tell herself that it was all just a nightmare, but every time she did, the nightmare only became more horrific, as if her own mind was tormenting her."

"The last thing she visioned before she snapped was her completely destroying Atlas, allowing for Salem to plunge the world, the Galaxy, and the Universe into complete darkness."

Blake:"AAAAAAAUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!."

"Stop music here"

"Ruby, Weiss and Yang all wake up."

Ruby:"BLAKE, WHATS WRONG!!?."

"Start music here"

"Team MHTH all rush into team RWBY'S room."

Gamu:"Blake, Blake!."

"Gamu sits beside Blake and puts her head upon his chest, and puts his hand on her head, while she cried."

Gamu:"Shhhh, shhhh, it's ok, it's ok, Im here."

"Dan walks in, and also sits beside her in order to comfort her."