CHAPTER 21: THE SEIGE OF ATLAS.

"My name is Weiss Schnee, and Atlas has been taken over by my father, who works for Salem, and now.....we are attempting to retake what is rightfully ours."

"Start music here, play it all"

"The twelve people who are with me right now are my two members from team RWBY, my team.....Blake and Yang, the one with cat ears is Kali...."

Gai:"I hope we're not found!."

"The loud one is Gai.....and the two other young men with black hair are Gamu, and Hiroya."

Daigo:"Gai.....shut up!."

"The smart one is Daigo, the girl with dark hair is Asuna, the other girl with white hair is my older sister, Winter.....and the young man beside me is Musashi."

"Right now, we are trying to slip into the academy, stop my father, and rescue my friends......easier said than done, as there are squads of Chiburoids scouting around every corner."

Weiss:"Ok......Asuna, you grab the Chiburoid on the right, and I'll grab the one on the left."

Asuna:"Right."

"Weiss and Asuna sneak up on the chiburoids, and grab them."

Weiss:"Ok, now all we need to do is fit into these suits."

Asuna:"Shouldn't we take our clothes of first?, it might get really hot in these suits."

Weiss:"Ok, (looks at the group) we need you to all turn around."

"Weiss looks at Musashi."

Weiss:"That means you too Musashi!."

Musashi:"Aww man (turns around)."

"Two minutes later."

"Weiss and Asuna had gotten into the Chiburoid's suits."

Weiss:"Now....this is the plan, me and Asuna will pretend to be Chiburoids with captives, and you are all the captives."

Asuna:"Sound good."

Daichi:"No....."

Weiss:"TOO LATE HERE WE GO!!."

"Weiss slips on the Chiburoids helmet."

"I just hope this works."

"Weiss and Asuna point their weapons at the group."

Weiss:"Ok, let's do this."

"Weiss and Asuna pretend to push the group, until they reach a door with a panel on the side of it."

Asuna:"Hmm......seems to be a built in camera."

Chiburoid:"Identify yourself unit!."

Weiss:"Huh?......I mean.......I am unit.......W3I55."

Asuna:"I am unit A5UNA."

Weiss:"We captured five escapees that are against master Jacques."

Chiburoid:"Remove your helmet, unit W3I55!."

Weiss:"Yes."

"I knew that this plan was absolutely insane, but I went along with it anyway."