CHAPTER 2: GORA AND GORA.

"After team KORZ returned to HQ, Hiroyuki and his team, along with Velvet, all went to Mantle later that night."

Hiroyuki:"Ah Mantle, such a nice city."

Katsumi:"Oh please, Amina is much better."

"Hiroyuki and his team go left, towards a fish market."

Hiroyuki:"I wonder why we were told to come to investigate at a fish store?."

Hiroyuki:"Who knows."

????:"How about you ask me?."

"Hiroyuki and his team quickly turn around to see who spoke, and when they do, the see an Alien Temperor standing there."

Hiroyuki:"So, just as I thought, guys, get everybody out of this market, NOW

Hiroyuki:"So, just as I thought, guys, get everybody out of this market, NOW... Velvet, you stay here with me."

Isami:"Right away Hiroyuki."

"As Hiroyuki's team helps to vacate the people from the area, Hiroyuki and Velvet look at the Temperor alien."

Alien Temperor:"My Name is Gora."

"Pronounced ゴーラ"

Gora:"And who do you think you are to try and stop us, Taiga."

Hiroyuki:"We will do what we must to keep this galaxy out of your masters hands."

Gora:"You will try."

"Hiroyuki and Velvet active their Taiga sparks and transform into Tri-squad Velvet."

"Gora grows to Tri-squad Velvet's size."

"Start music here"

"Gora then started to talk to Velvet with a stern yet oddly calm voice"

Gora:"Do you know why my kind hate you Ultras so much?, it is because we can't be like you, long ago, you warriors of light fought for no rewards."

"Stop music here"

Velvet:"Am I supposed to pity you?, after all the evil you and your master have done.....I don't think so, share your problems with somebody who cares, Temperor!!."

"Start music here"

Gora:"I ask nothing of you child, I only thought you would like to know."

"Gora brings his arms forward, and suddenly, releases a blue mist from his claws."

Gora:"Why it is you have to die."

"The cold blue mist gets caught in a passing breeze, and becomes a very cold wind that traps Velvet."