CHAPTER 1: FEIRCE BATTLE, MANTLE MUST BE SAVED NEOS.

"Team KORZ were in the training room of Atlas Academy, when Dan came into the room."

Genki:"Good morning Dan."

Dan:"Team KORZ and team MHTH, Ironwood would like you eight to head to the city of Mantle to investigate strange events going on there."

Zero:"Oh well screw Ironwood, Im not talking to him after he exiled team RWBY and team MHTH."

Dan:"No matter, he wants you four to go, ASAP."

Genki:"Understood, let's go guys."

"Later"

Genki:"Ok, team KORZ, I want you all to stay close to me."

"As Genki and the other young hunters looked around, Hikaru got a strong reading on his heat tracking device."

Hikaru:"Whats this?, it says that I'm getting readings of something..............right....below us."

"As team KORZ looked at the ground, something huge came out of it."

"Gamos"

"Gamos roar mixed with an Ursa roar"

Genki:"GAMOS!!."

Hikaru:"And.....he's Grimm colored." 

"As groups of people flee, Genki sneak behind a building to transform." 

Genki:"Ultraman Neos!!."

"Just as Gamos Grimm was going to crush team KORZ, Ultraman Neos jumps into save them."

"Every person running away from Gamos Grimm turns to face Neos."

Random woman #1:"Hey..... what is that thing."

Random man #1:"Is that an Ultra."

Genki:"(Looks at the group of people) Whats wrong with them, they seem afraid of........me."

"Gamos roar mixed with an Ursa roar"

"Gamos Grimm stomps over to Neos"

Neos:"No matter, we must stop Gamos"

"Neos charges over to Gamos Grimm, but the monster spits a slippery goo onto the ground, causing Neos to lose his footing and fall over."

"The cruel monster stomps his way over to Ruby, and begins to spray him with his acidic spit."

"Neos tries to stand up, but the mixture of the goo and the acidic spit cause him to become stuck to the ground"

Neos:"(Grunts) I.......can't move."

"Neos looks down at his chest to see his color timer already blinking."

"Gamos Grimm turns his attention to the people on the ground, and stomps towards them, determined to kill."

"Start music at 11:41

"Gamos Grimm starts to knock buildings over onto the people, trapping or killing many in the process."

"Neos stairs helplessly at the massacre before him"

Genki:"Why.....why must things be this way."

"Just as it seems Neos is about to give up, she hears the cries of the people, but these cries are cries of courage."

Crowd:"Get up Ultraman Neos, don't let this monster beat you!."

 "Start music here"

Neos:"No.....NO..... I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY THIS MONSTER!!."

"Neos lifts one arm out of the goo that is trapping him."

Neos:"I am...........ULTRAMAN NEOS!!."

"Neos uses a Neos Slash to destroy the substance trapping him."

"As Gamos Grimm is about to kill the remaining crowds, Neos jumps in the way."

"Gamos roar mixed with an Ursa roar"

Neos:"You chose the wrong Ultra to mess with Gamos"

"Gamos Grimm spits another stream of acid from his mouth at Ruby, but Ruby just pushes it to the side like it's nothing."

Neos:"Magnium Beam."

"Neos puts his arms into V sahpe, and shoots throws a yellow beam at Gamos Grimm, knocking him back."

"Gamos roar mixed with an Ursa roar"

Ruby:"Neo Magnium Beam."

"Neos fires a  Shot at Gamos Grimm's tail, cutting it off."

"Neos jumps into the air and preforms an Ultra heavy kick on Gamos, knocking ."

"Gamos starts to fire his mouth rays in a last ditch effort to Kill Ruby."

"Neos jumps out of the way of Gamos's attack."

"Then, another Ultra Joins up with her, and together, Ultraman Neos and Ultraman Leo destroy Gamos Grimm with a Neos Eddie Beam/Leo Beam combo attack."

"Gamos Grimm explodes."

"Stop music here"

"The crowds on the ground all cheer."

Leo:"Good work Neos."

Neos:"Thank you Leo."

"Neos transforms back into Genki."

Genki:"Job well done, now let's head home."

Team KORZ:"Yes sir

"Team KORZ return to Atlas Academy."

"Stop music here"

To be continued....