CHAPTER 28: THE POWER OF THE RELICS.

"Start music here"

"Team RWBY and MHTH had found all four of the relics, and there was only one thing left to do......and that was stop Salem, once and for all.. they were making their way towards a medium sized unknown continent which was where the land of Darkness was located."

(The continent was located here, I made this in photo shop)

"Ruby and her group reached the continent, and made their way to the center of the continent, and when they got there, they saw the barrier that separated the world from the Land of Darkness which was created by the four elemental monsters a thous...

"Ruby and her group reached the continent, and made their way to the center of the continent, and when they got there, they saw the barrier that separated the world from the Land of Darkness which was created by the four elemental monsters a thousand years ago."

Ruby:This is it.....this is the moment we've all been preparing for."

Mirai:"Its time to finish our job!."

"Ruby saw that the four holy stone statues that were created by the Maidens, and saw that each of them had a slot in them that were shaped like each of the four relics."

"Ruby looked at her team, and team MHTH."

Ruby:"Let's do this!."

Ruby's friends:"RIGHT!!."

"Mirai got next to Ruby, Musashi got next to Weiss, Gamu got next to Blake, and Daigo got next to Yang....and together, the eight teenagers inserted the relics into the pliers, and watched them light up."

"A golden beam was then shot at the barrier, causing it to break apart."

"But then."

"If music is still going, stop it here"

"Ruby saw a shadow appear over them."

Ruby:"HUH?!... (looks into the sky) GUY'S RUN!!."

"Then, the four statues were destroyed, causing the relics to fall to the ground."

"Ruby and here group looked up, and couldn't believe what they were seeing."

"Start music here"

"It was Neopolitan, reborn with parts from Ultroid Zero."