Sirzechs: Satan damn you woman. Just. Send a list of your demands to me when you write them down. Ill try to get your ridiculous requests.

Vivian: Grand. Now off with you.

The devils got their hoods back on but not without a few comments about the witch that clearly made a fool of Sirzechs. As they were leaving they somewhat forgot Asia who was tying her shoe which suddenly tied itself with help from Vivian.

Asia: Why did you help me?

Vivian: Witches are sensitive to the corruption in devils. Well.. your kind of devils. You have much, much less corruption and are already considered a friend to witches after all, you are one.

Asia: What? Im not a-

Vivian: Child, we can sense our own. I saw in your eye how at home you felt here tell you what, you already know how to get here so if you are ever in the mood to talk then Ill be here. Even when closed I live here is what Im saying, cheaper than rent.

Rias: Asia, where are you?!

Vivian: You should go, the Gremory tantrum is legendary even here.

Asia: Right, oh and thank you for helping with my shoe miss Valentine.

Vivian: To you. It is Vivian. Now shoo, I need to get my customers back or my managers gonna have my ass.

Asia hurriedly get her hood back on and rushed out of the establishment to see Rias tapping her foot in annoyance.

Rias: What took you so long?

Asia: Sorry, I was tying my shoes.

Rias: Three minutes to tie a shoe?

Asia: The.. the laces snapped. I deeply apologize.

Asia could hear soft voices around her, all of which were about how bad they felt for her being treated so badly. She watched as everyone turned to leave and followed them and once she ended up back in the Alley way in Nu Kuoh she felt Robbed. Like she lost something but cant figure out what it is.

In the slums we see two girls in a warehouse working out. The dark skinned african american was hitting the punching back hard enough to cause the chains to creak loudly while the tanned girl was running on a treadmill that was acquired through less than legal means, in other words laundering. They had been silent for the hour they have been working out in their preferred way.

Beth: Glad we got those hand wraps?

Jenny: Yeah B. Hardly any broken skin. Hows the treadmill?

Beth: Ive been running for an hour so its going pretty good so far.. Youre still thinking about that girl arent you?

With the mention of the girl Jenny punched the bag so hard the chain snapped and landed a few feet away.

Jenny: What do you think?! She kissed my angel!

Beth: It was just on the cheek.

Jenny: I cant believe youre so calm about this. How would you feel if some hoe tried getting her claws in your man?. Or woman?

Beth: Man. And If it was something like that. Yeah Id be pissed but Id be happy too.

At this point the workout was stopped while they talked.

Jenny: Happy some hoe tried to get a kiss?

Beth: Nah, I was paying attention and she wasnt aiming for the cheek.

Jenny: What?

Beth: She wanted some lip action, Ashton must have seen that shit coming a mile away and turned away. Watch the clip in slow motion and youll see. Speaking of Ashton isnt he coming to Juniors for a show in a week?