75. 💍 ( 1/2 )

Comincia dall'inizio

Sujata never left his side

Sujata never left his side. She kept talking to him about any stuff that crossed her mind. And to be honest, he has missed her so much.

 Photographer was taking everyone’s pictures

Photographer was taking everyone’s pictures. Sanskaar was getting hyper, he so much wanted to see ragini, his ginu. Abhay came there in dashing grey suit.

Sanskaar : abhay.. call pooja and ask her where they have reached?

Abhay : chill bro... they’ll come... zindagi ke akhri pal khushi se bita lo....

He said imitating sanskaar. He hit him in his stomach. Sujata glared at them as guests were looking at the boys. They smiled sheepishly.
As sanskaar was standing with all the family members and Abhay, some of their relatives came there to congratulate them.

Sanskaar’s Mama : congratulations sanskaar. And we are so happy to have you back.

Sanskaar : thanks mama....

Mami : but why didn’t you returned before? Sujata Jiji was so sad without you.

Masi : i know right. Then you came back after 5 years, again you left... what was the matter?

Everyone looks on with guilty and sad faces.

Mama : ha ha ha.. but i’m glad beta that you are finally back... now my sister will live happily...

Sanskaar : mama.. mami... masi... i’m so glad you care for my mother so much. And why i left and all the history, i don’t think you need to know all of that. Just enjoy the party and bless us if you want.

Masi : beta we were just concerned.

Sujata : Jiji.. i understand your concern but now everything is fine...

Mama’s son : but bhai why your name is written as Sanskaar Kapoor?

Ram : because that’s his identity now.

He said with a little tremble in his voice. Sanskaar looks at him, gloomily.