"Fany, do you think scenes from movies could happen in real life?" Hyoyeon asked.

Tiffany sensed something was wrong, but she did not ask Hyoyeon further. She simply smiled, "Art is inspired by real life, but real life far exceeds art. We see plenty of news everyday and we experience many complicated events that can not be replicated. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just posing a theoretical question: if a relative stole everything that belonged to you, what would you do?"

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon; the answer was simple, "Hwang Na-ri once tried to steal everything that belonged to me, but, the entire Seoul witnessed her fate."

"Auntie Lee, you must know, whether it's parents, siblings or children, no one has the right to take away things that belong to others, because it is what defines a person's individuality."

"But, what if they actually succeeded?"

"Then snatch it back in the same way."

However, what Han Ji-eun did, was not snatch - she attempted murder!

Hyoyeon understood that it was time for Han Ji-eun to experience the same pain that she had gone through.

Especially since she realized, Han Ji-eun must have specifically chosen to use an explosion to dispose of the truth, in case Hyoyeon returned one day to get back what belonged to her. Because, an explosion, was the only way to destroy her appearance and fingerprints, so she could never defend herself.

What a cruel scheme!

"Thank you, Fany."

"Auntie Lee, if you are facing any unfairness, let me know."

Hyoyeon immediately shook her head. She was going to personally pay Han Ji-eun back for what she had done.

Meanwhile, Tiffany pretty much figured out what Hyoyeon's real identity was.

However, she did not expose her immediately. After all, it was much too unbelievable...

She instead waited until Taeyeon returned that night before she whispered in his ear,

"Auntie Lee asked me a lot of questions today. I think she already has the answer, but she only just figured it out."

This was also Tiffany's first experience with a problem like this. So, in the spur of the moment, she couldn't decide what to do.

"Let's wait and see what Auntie Lee wants to do," Taeyeon said as he gently stroked Tiffany's hair. "If things are really the way that we think, then she must have endured the pain from her scars and suffering for many years."

"Just pretend you don't know anything," Tiffany nodded in agreement. "Just thinking about it makes my hair stand on end."

"By the way, if that's really the case, then the person who previously helped me and diverted the public's attention must have been Auntie Lee."

After speaking, Tiffany lifted her head and looked into Taeyeon's eyes. Seeing his dark and piercing glare, Tiffany immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't worry, the truth will eventually be revealed."

Taeyeon did not say anything. He simply looked at his watch and reminded her, "It's time to get some rest."

"If...I'm just saying if...Han Ji-eun actually treated Auntie Lee so badly. Then I think Han Ji-eun should be stabbed a million times. Death would not be a sufficient punishment for her!"

Taeyeon remained silent. He simply helped Tiffany lay down in bed and placed his hand on top of her protruding belly, "Has the baby kicked you today?"