We roamed around searching for spots to sit while admiring the cherry blossoms around us.

You ever get that feeling you are in a music video sometimes and you just look into the distance feeling the wind on your face thinking deep thoughts? That was going through my head and I breathed. It was very peaceful.

Flash!

I turned my head to see that Rose had clicked a picture and I smiled. She took another and walked up to me and showed me the picture.

"This is really good! I'll post it!" I said smiling at her.

"Give me picture credits." She said smiling as she sent the picture to me.

"Guys! Look the sun is setting!" Hobi said excited.

There goes the peaceful silence.

Everyone took their phones out and clicked pictures of each other.

I posed as hobi was taking my picture after I had taken a picture of him and yoongi who had very unenthusiastically made a heart with hobi.

Hobi took a picture but we were interrupted by Jungkook who was getting his picture taken by an unenthusiastic Yoongi as usual.

"Why don't you both take a picture together?" Hobi suggested.

"Yeah that way I can just go sit near that tree. See ya." Yoongi said walking away.

The both us stood beside each other smiling at the camera. Hobi took a picture and looked at it smiling.

"Ok now make a heart." He said getting ready to take the next picture.

I nervously smiled remembering the cheek kiss. Wait he is my best friend. Doesn't really matter I thought convincing myself and posed as he formed the other half of the heart.

"You guys are so cute!" Hobi said sending us the pics he took.

I smiled looking at the pics. The weather is nice.

The sun set and there were beautiful lanterns hung from the trees and it looked even more magical. I leaned against a tree taking in the sight. I'll come back here one day again with my wife I thought.

Jungkook walked up beside me and I turned to look at him and in the light of the lantern I wondered for a second if I just saw an angel. He looked at me with wide eyes and we both chuckled nervously.

"So Tokyo tower next huh?" He said looking away.

"Yeah." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Just as the silence was about to get awkward Jimin walked up to us.

"Guys Hobi is planning to take couple pictures with Yoongi at the Tokyo tower we need to prepare to spend the night there." Jimin said.

Hobi always took thousands of couple photos but it always paid off as he had a lot of followers and his feed was super aesthetic.

We all groaned in annoyance when the teachers came and told us to board the bus again to start for Tokyo tower.

I was gonna miss this place for sure I thought as I took one last look.

Jungkook POV

I got into the bus feeling really weird. That lighting.. Those trees and Tae.. He looked so good I almost forgot to breathe for a while. Do I like him?

I shook my thoughts away and joined in on the conversation that Rose and Jisoo were having.

Eventually we reached the Tokyo tower. By this time it was proper night time and just when I thought I couldn't see a more romantic place after the cherry blossoms I saw the Tokyo tower.

I really wish I wasn't single right now I thought. The picture of Tae came into my mind and I smiled. Fuck why did I think of him?

"Hey Kookie?" I heard his deep voice filling my ears like music. I turned to see him alone as the others had gone ahead while I was admiring the tower.

"We should probably go ahead. I don't wanna get lost like the last time." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me as I walked with him towards the tower. We soon caught up with the group and sope were already taking pictures and surprisingly yoongi didn't look like he was gonna walk away any moment.

We chuckled and looked at each other. Our eyes met and suddenly I got that weird feeling again. I felt peaceful like the world had stopped spinning but also so chaotic.

He smiled at me and put an arm around my shoulder and I could smell him. He smelt like strawberries.

He looked ahead smiling. I looked at the outline of his side profile and at that moment as my heart pumped out of my chest. I knew....

.... I had feelings for Kim Taehyung.

Another random update😁. How irregular! I'm feeling proud of myself (note the sarcasm). Ok I will try to update better. Sorry.