MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. Sorry for the late wishes everyone.

So let's see some quotes on this festive day and festive mood.

“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
— Charles Schulz

On this Christmas day, help someone who needs something, make someone happy. Jesus will be happy and will make you happy.

“Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”

— Norman Wesley Brooks

Christmas is a season of joy and a season of giving something to the needed people, let's see that we will do it daily rather than only on festive season.

“God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.”

— Pope Francis

When you receive something, don't think twice about it, like it is cheap or less cost or something else. God will always give you what you deserve and they say what you give will come back to you. You give wholeheartedly and will get something in return which will make you super happy.

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
— Mother Theresa.

It's not about how costly gift you are giving, it's all about how much wholeheartedly you are giving. Whatever you give, give it with love.

“What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future."

— Agnes M. Pahro.

This Christmas let's start with a good hope of future and wish that our hopes find way to be reality.

Once again, a merry Christmas to everyone

- TEEN FIX