Chapter 12

After that afternoon where he and Tay Tawan made up after the cold shoulders they gave to each other, nothing could be any better than unlocking the attentive side of Tay Tawan for Joss himself.

The younger guy had been diligently picking him up and dropping him off for classes. It felt surreal that Joss didn't dare to dream bigger than this. It was enough, everything he had with Tay was convenient.

Tay was now driving Joss to his faculty. It had been almost two weeks since then, Joss just got his cast off this morning. The younger guy was kind enough to accompany the older guy and now he was driving Joss to his faculty.

Tay peeked at Joss who was playing with his cell phone, "How's your foot? Is it okay? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

His train of questions got Joss laughing, he found Tay as a worry-wrat guy and somehow it was funny to him. "The doctor said I'm good to go, remember? So I'm perfectly fine." He reassured Tay for the nth time. The younger man had been asking him the same questions even before they reached the hospital this morning.

"You know, sometimes you're stupid that you don't even know you're hurt. Remember the time when you got your forefinger bled yet you just kept cooking as if nothing happened?"

Tay nagged about the occasion that happened several days ago, the time when Joss was preparing breakfast for Tay in the morning, yet he accidentally cut his finger instead of the onion he supposedly chopped. He didn't mind tiny injury like that, Joss eventually just sucked on his finger while continuing cooking.

But apprently, it wasn't okay for Tay when he found out Joss was bleeding when the older served him breakfast. Tay didn't let Joss get away with that even after days had passed.

Joss brushed it off by laughing, he was getting used to Tay's rants, and he would find himself lonely without it. "That only means I have a high tolerance of pain."

"Yeah, it's just utterly stupid."

Joss smirked playfully, he then leaned closer to Tay who's driving and whispered, "I will just let you being worried for me~"

Tay pushed Joss's face away from him, making the older guy groaned, "Ouch!"

"Ha! Serve you right!" Tay then set his eyes back to the road, while letting Joss soothed the pang his head just received from the abrupt push from Tay before he set back to the phone.

As the longer they spent their time together, they found themselves bickering most of the time, but it was kind of comfortable. Tay liked the way his lofe was now. He barely thought about his last break up and he even forgot that what they had was supposed to be fake.

.
.
.
.
.

Off waved his hand to his direction from afar when he caught Tay was scanning the viscinity to find them. Tay then brought his feet to the table where Off and Arm were sitting at after he saw Off gave him signal.

He hadn't even sat his ass on the chair when Arm commented, "Tay Tawan skipping his morning class to accompany his fake boyfriend seeing the doctor? Are we talking about the same Tay Tawan?"

Arm earned a smack from Tay himself, "Lower your voice, young man. That's supposed to be a secret."

"Which one? You fake dating Joss or you starting to fall for him?" Arm teased back.