Chapter 8: Sheridan and the soul stone

Start from the beginning

"Your Pokemon are all healed, take care now" nurse joy said with a smile.

"Alright come out guys! 'poooop!' " Ray released all his Pokemon to observe them

"Pipluppp!" Pip said happily showing he was back to 100%

"Zzzzzz" Weepinbell was still sleeping making Ray pop a vein on his forehead.

"Leooo!" Leo was also ready for action

"Swooo", "yah yah get off!" Swoobat had once again tied it's tail around Ray and hugged him to his displeasure.

".........'Lick' " Rocky the lycanroc completely ignored Ray and started licking her red and white fur.

"Rocky?" Ray turned to face her but she would just turn the other way.

(The hell?! Is she in her rebellious phase!) Ray thought as his face turned red with anger.

In case this sudden change in personality would affect his team's strategy he decided to take a sixth Pokemon from his PC.
He collected the Pichu he earned from his battle with novea(chapter 5).

"Pichuuu!" The electric mouse cried happily.

"Learn from the others for now little guy" Ray said as he returned all of them to their balls and went off to the hill.

Sheridan arena
On the hill top next to the huge Edo style mansion was a big battle field in the middle of a small stream meaning knocking an opponent into the water was a fair strategy.
As Ray made his way to the field he was challenged by 2 martial artists and their fighting types which he sweep with Piplup, Swoobat and Weepinbell.
After winning, the martial artists asked him to try and speak with the Sensei.

As he got to the doors of the mansion he saw Aelita kneeling by the door with Hawlucha by her side.

"You still won't talk to me anymore?, what did I do wrong? I wish you would tell me..." Aelita said in a heartbreaking voice the frustration was very visible.

Seeing her in this state made Ray sad so he put a hand on her shoulder
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Huh?!" Aelita jumped back startled and wiped her red face "yah I'm okay! Sorry for blocking you" she bows her head.

"Don't worry about it" (she's a lot different from how I imagined) Ray says as he's surprised she isn't the violent type of girl.

"My name is Aelita, I'm a student here, if you're interested in talking to the Ke..... Sensei I'd say you're wasting your time" she says to him with a sad face.

"well I've come too far to quit, I'll definitely make him talk!" Ray say as he puts his hand on the sliding door

"Mmmmm..... What's your name?" Aelita asked looking very interested

"Ray! The future champion of this whole region, believe it!" Ray gives her a big smile.

Aelita's eyes light up, this guy was giving off a similar aura to the one Sensei once gave off.
"Ray huh? I like it, good luck Ray!" She says smiling and rushes off with her Pokemon.

Sensei's house
As soon as he entered the mansion the same figure that stopped him before (chapter 7) was standing in front of him, the purple hooded man. "You?!" Ray says surprised

"Here lies a soul who lives solely to cast a shadow" the man lifts his hoody revealing his pale face and dried up raven hair(looked in bad shaped)
"My name is Keta, the Sensei of Sheridan, follow me" he says this as he begins to walk to the back of the well decorated palour Ray follows him.