"Me?" Was all I could come up with.

"You. If I didn't have you this year, I think I was be a living corpse. A body with no soul".

"Can't you just take your mum and run away somewhere?" I mumbled. My muscles were starting to numb under his soft touch on my face.

"He would find me. I'm done. This is my life now, if you don't want that, you need to leave me and I would probably recommend you move to another country. Maybe Australia? Just someone far from him, from me."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. His hands drifting down my jaw and to my neck, his fingers finding purchase in my necklace.

"I'm going to help you fix this cabinet. You will complete your task and then he will move onto someone else. You're only useful because you're a Malfoy and currently at Hogwarts. Maybe after this, you can come back to school next year and-"

"What complete my NEWTs under a teaching staff of death eaters? My father won't let me come back to school. I'll be sent on other missions Ast, ones worse than this"

"We will figure something out" I whispered, bring my face closer to his and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

He pulled my face away from his after the kiss, his eyes filled with worry.

"You really want to get involved with me?"

I smiled sweetly.

"I thought I already was."

His lip curled and I immediately smiled at him.

"Do you really forgive me?" He asked his expression suddenly sullen.

"I know you didn't mean it"

His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer, his face dipping down so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

"Aster?"

I looked straight at him and found his cheeks bright red and his pupils wide.

He was nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked, concern bubbling in my stomach.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My lips curled up in nothing but absurd amusement.

"Is Draco Malfoy really asking me to be his girlfriend?" I teased, pushing myself into his body so he knows I'm joking.

He scowled, his hands gripping my hips forcefully.

"I-" he starts, before I shut him up with a a chaste kiss.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled, before glancing up at him.

He still had that dark blush on his cheeks and I could see him clenching his jaw to stop himself from smiling.

"Now does this mean you will stop pushing me away?" I grip his shoulders.

He grunts in reply and I laugh.

"Now enough stressing. We need to find the light in times of darkness" I mumble into his lips.

"Is now the time to mis-quote Dumbledore?" Draco grunts.

I laugh at the morbidity of my statement.

"Ok poor choice of words. I do have a question though..."

His hands find my jaw again and he tilts my face upward so I can look into his eyes directly.

"Why haven't we had sex in three weeks?"

His lips curl up and a smirk settles in his expression.