12: Christmas Day

Y/n's POV
I woke up yet again to whispers.

Damn I must be a light sleeper. I thought.

"They have to be a thing!" Renée whispered.

"If they were, Diggs would tell me... I hope." I heard Rafa reason. That made a pang of sadness run through my body.

"They also probably would want to keep it a secret to see if they're right for each other before telling all of us." Chris tried to cheer up Rafa.

"Has anyone set up mistletoe- again?" Lin suddenly walked in.

"Jazzy and Pippa set up some, and yes, again." Oak sighed.

"Can you guys shut. up." Daveed groaned, his hold on my waist becoming stronger.

"Sorry, sorry. We'll leave." Lin apologized before pulling everyone out and closing the door.

"I know your awake." Daveed sang lowly, due to just waking up.

"Second time that's happened." I chuckled quietly, opening my eyes and looking up at Daveed.

"Well, apparently we can't keep everything a secret." Daveed smiled down at me, kissing me afterwards.

"Apparently so." I giggled along.

Time Skip

As soon as I walked out of my dressing room after changing, I was tackled to the ground in a hug.

"Uh, hi?" I questioned, looking down to see the familiar smooth dirty blond hair of Rafa.

"Hi." Rafa laughed, standing up and helping me stand afterwards.

"That was new." I laughed as I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders. I looked up to see Daveed glaring at Rafa.

"We're opening presents soon!" Groff screeched as he ran by, breaking the tension between Rafa and Daveed. I laughed and chased after Groff, running to the green room.

When I ran in, everyone, except Rafa and Daveed, were sitting on the couches talking. I happily sat down with everyone and observed everyone's conversations.

"Ooh! Let's play some Christmas music!" Pippa exclaimed as Daveed and Rafa walked in the room. Though, Daveed hung out by the doorway where some mistletoe was hanging.

Pippa started the morning off with 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree.'

"Hey, Y/n?" Rafa questioned as he sat next to me.

"What's up?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Can you pretty please with a cherry on top go get my phone that I forgot in Daveed's room?" Rafa batted his eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded, standing.

"I'll be right back with your precious phone." I laughed.

"Thank you!" He called.

"Hey Daveed." I smiled as I walked by.

"Hello." He smiled back. Daveed gently grabbed my hand, pulling me back to him and spun me around before holding my waist to steady me.

I laughed along with him and we started talking, waiting for someone to notice the mistletoe above us.

"Guuyyyyys, we have our first mistletoe encounter todayyy." Jazzy giggled.

"Ooooh." Everyone chorused.

Daveed and I looked up to the top of the doorway to see the mistletoe hanging down. Daveed and I shrugged before kissing each other softly.

When we pulled away from one another we looked at all of our friends.

"Why didn't you guys protest?" Lin asked.

"Why did you do it willingly?" Oak continued.

"Why would I argue against kissing my boyfriend?" I asked.

"WHAT." Jasmine screeched before jumping over the couch and sprinting to me, tackling me in a hug.

I laughed from the ground as Jazzy tightened her death grip on me. I looked at Oak who had walked over to par Daveed on the back.

"Help me." I choked out.

Oak laughed and picked Jasmine and I up from the ground, Jazzy didn't even looses her hold on me once.

It had been an hour or so, everyone had opened everyone's presents. I made sure everyone saved mine for last, I made sure to tell them they'd be disappointed.

"Y/n, nothing you give us would disappoint us. Don't be ridiculous!" Lin laughed as he began opening his present.

Lin opened the box and pulled out the hoodies that I got him.

"Y/n I've been trying to get Vanessa to let me get these!" Lin cheered excitedly, tackling me in a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

When Lin pulled away he immediately pulled on the hoodie that said 'I write music, get over it' on it.

As Lin bragged to everyone that he got the best gift, Daveed tapped my arm lightly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Go look in my dressing room." Daveed whispered. I nodded a bit confused.

I stood and walked through the halls to Daveed's dressing room to see a box right in front of the door. I looked at the tag to see what it was.

Apparently it's a gift from me to Rafa.

I shrugged and picked it up, walking back to the green room.

"Here you go, Rafa." I smiled.

"Really? Didn't think we were close enough for presents yet." He laughed, taking the box from me.

"Which means," Rafa started as he unwrapped his gift along with everyone else. "I didn't get you anything." Rafa sighed looking up at me.

"It's ok," I shrugged. "I didn't expect anything."

852 words!

I meant to post this on Christmas-

I need some plot ideas, so if you have anything you want to happen, comment it!