I don't know why but his behavior is very annoying.

"Are we going to sit here or watch a movie?" Aditi asks after throwing a cushion at Shaurya.

"I think it is already late, we should leave." I declare looking at the time.

"Noooo!!!"Aditi whine like a baby. But thankfully Maanya agrees and stands up.

" Hey, it's not that late and We will drop you, I promise. " Arhaan pleads.

"And after what happened today, I think we all deserve some fun," Shaurya suggests.

I agree, we all deserve some fun.

"Okay then, Thankyou," I reply.

"Come on, you take them to the theatre room and I'll check on the food," Arhaan calls out to Shaurya.

"Theatre room? How can I not expect that!"  Aditi exclaims. I chuckle and follow them.

I expected Viren to follow us but he kept sitting on the sofa.

I hesitate for a moment but then follow others.

Shaurya leads us to towards the archway and on the right side, we see a door.
Shaurya pulls on it and a beautiful theatre room comes into view.

I expected it to be enormous like a real theatre but this one has a small cozy feeling with a long couch in the middle and A bean bag in the corner of the room.

Green plants added a charm to this somewhat dark room.

The best part is the screen. At home, our second-hand 32-inch smart tv broke and we had to replace it with a box tv after which we all didn't watch many movies on it because of its poor quality but now I think I can leave everything and have a marathon.

 At home, our second-hand 32-inch smart tv broke and we had to replace it with a box tv after which we all didn't watch many movies on it because of its poor quality but now I think I can leave everything and have a marathon

"Does anything in this house not has a wow factor?! " I chuckle hearing Aditi.

"What can I say? I have such a wow taste." I shrug their childish conversation and follow Maanya towards the couch. I'm as excited as a child on Christmas.

"What should we watch?"  Maanya asks taking a seat in the middle of the couch. I follow her but sit towards the corner.

" The Hangover?" I suggest.

"Yess!!! I can watch that movie in a loop. Who would want to miss Phil, Alan, and stu?" Aditi answers taking a seat beside Maanya.

"What are you girls talking about?" Arhaan asks walking in with a helper behind him carrying a tray full of mouth-watering dishes including Cheeseburgers, Veggie pizza slices, french fries, nacho salad, and drinks.

MY HEART CHOSE YOU ✅ (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara