After about ten minutes Nick entered a small parking lot near a park, unlocking his seat belt and turning the engine off.

"We are here" he said with a smile. Angela opened the door, stepping outside just to be greeted by the cold morning air, she looked around, seeing that they were in a park.

She shivered a bit, putting on her jacket and loving how she instantly felt the cold feeling dissipate into a pleasant warmth. She sighed, hating to admit that her mother was indeed right.

Nick walked up to her, fixing his coat so it looked neat, he offered his elbow to her.

"Shall we?" she giggled, grabbing it and putting her hands into her pockets, effectively chaining each other.

"Lead the way" she responded, he started to walk into the park, traveling on a pebble path so not to wet their feet with the morning rime. She looked around, it has been so long since she visited this park that she forgot almost everything. It was like re-discovering a new place for the first time, it felt thrilling. She saw some old swings, remembering that her father used to push her on them, higher and higher, believing that if she swinged hard enough, she could touch the sky. She smiled at the memory.

She slightly remembered the trees from her childhood, they looked a bit taller now but not as tall as she thought they would be, probably due to the fact that she was a lot smaller when she last saw them. 

"Can we stop a moment?" she asked, receiving a worried look from Nick.

"You're not felling well?" she shook her head.

"Nono i'm fine, i just wanted to check something before we continue on our date" she explained, making him let out a sigh in relief.

"Sure, what did you want to check?" he asked, she gently pulled him towards a specific group of pine trees, closely inspecting their trunk, finding what she was looking for after a few minutes.

"It's still there..." she whispered, a smile spreading on her face while gently running her fingers over the engraving, Nick leaned to the side in order to see.

"'A.C.M.N?'" he read out, confused, she nodded.

"Angela, Clara, Marco and...." she fell silent, the smile slowly disappearing "And... i... don't remember..." she mumbled, looking down at her left wrist. She didn't have the faded red bracelet anymore, her mother threw it away by accident, she didn't blame her for it though, she knew she didn't mean to do it. Nick placed a hand over her shoulder.

"It's ok, you've been gone for a long time, i'm sure you'll remember eventually" he assured with a kind smile, she looked down at the ground, nodding. He gently pulled her away from the trees and back towards the path, she followed him without complaining.

"Why did you bring me here anyway? It's just a park. I mean, i like it of course, i always liked nature but... why here?" she asked, he reached into her pockets, clasping her hand.

"I wanted to show you something" he looked up "It's just over that small hill" he said in a calm voice, walking towards it and starting to climb over it. It was a relatively small hill, about a hundred meters high but they had to stop a few times to let Angela rest. She was really out of shape but they managed to reach the top in a few minutes nonetheless. She looked up, seeing a vast field of bloomed sunflowers, there were fields and fields of them, they were beautiful.

"Do you like it?" he asked, looking at her, she was staring at them in awe, he giggled.

"I've never seen something so beautiful" she said, giving him a genuine smile "Thank you Nick" 

He smiled back "You're welcome"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------