"Oh, my gosh baby. Thank you so much." Nicki said to me as she attacks me with kisses, which I'm not complaining bout.

"Your absolutely welcome, bae." I said to Nicki as she pulls away while then going back to looking at her new Chanel bag.

Few minutes later, I hear the girls squealing in happiness.

I look at them to see that their holding new and different color Chanel bags.

I then go back to opening my gifts, and this one has me tearing up and I know my baby got it for me.

"Thanks, baby. This really means a lot, bae." I said to Nicki as I kiss her lips multiple times.

"Your so welcome, baby." Nicki said to me with a smile.

I look back down at my Anime collection DVDs, that my baby got me.

My baby knows me so well.

"Thanks bro." Beyoncé, Kelly and Trey said to me as they look between me and their Rolexes I got them.

"Y'all are welcome." I said to them as I give them a head nod, with a smile.

We all go back and forth saying thank you to each other for the gifts, as we continue to open them.

As we finish, I was bout to get up and pick all this wrapping paper up, but Nicki's stops me.

"Hold it right there. Don't move a muscle, you got one more gift from me." Nicki said in a excited tone as she then quickly yet carefully gets up, heading out the living room.

"What y'all think it is." I ask them as I look at them.

They all start throwing out some guesses til Nicki comes back in the living room with a small box in her hands.

Nicki stops right in front of me.

Nicki takes a deep breath before she speaks.

"Baby, I know that you are going to love this, because you've been non stop telling me that you want this....so here." Nicki says to me as she holds the small box out to me.

I gently take it from her hands.

I look between her and the small box.

"Meg, just gone ahead and open it already." Nicki tells me through her light and nervous laughter with a small happy smile on her face.

Beyoncé, Ashanti, Kelly, Lauren, Trey and Robyn then urge me to open it up too.

I take a deep breath before I open it.

Tears starts to fall down my cheeks as I look at this positive pregnancy test.

"Please tell this isn't a joke, please." I said to Nicki as I look at her, tears are still falling down my cheeks.

"It's not a joke baby, I'm two weeks pregnant, I checked with my Doctor four days ago, and he confirmed it and he gave me a bunch of Ultrasound pictures." Nicki tells me with a smile, tears falling down her cheeks.

I'm just crying as I look at her.

"It's real baby, it's real. Your gonna be a daddy again." Nicki tells me with a genuine smile on her face, tears continuing to fall down my cheeks.

"Thank you so much, baby." I said to her through my light sobs, while I continue to look at her.

"Your welcome, even tho you helped make it happen." Nicki said to me.

"Yeah, yeah you right." I said to her through my light laughter with a soft small happy smile on my face.

As I quickly stand up, l close the small box back up, I put the small box on floor in front of me, I then lean down a little, connecting our lips, kissing her with so much love, respect, thankfulness, gratitude and passion.