₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15

( Hello 👋😉. I would like to inform you that this chapter includes you wearing makeup because it is important in this case. I'm sorry if you don't wear makeup! Ok goodbye 😛! )

     You slowly sat up in bed as the sun's rays shined through the blinds, rubbing your eyes. Your lids flicked open, and for a second you were stunned. 

     Where am I? You thought. Oh. Right. 

     The room in which you were staying was still unfamiliar to you for the most part. Otherwise, though, it was quite comfortable; you assumed it was a guest room as it was barren other than a dresser, a bed, and a rug. 

     Of course, it didn't feel empty. Just unlived in. You could change that in time. 

     You dragged yourself out of bed, letting the blankets fall off of your tired body. 

     A stretch overtook you as your eyes landed on a medium-sized box in the corner. Sharpie scribbled on its side read "MAKEUP". 

     Oh, my makeup. Huh, I haven't put much on in a while. 

     You smiled and crouched down, beginning to pick at the tape which sealed the cardboard box. You soon felt it rip away, freeing the little flaps on top. 

     Alright, I should just grab my mirror and... huh... 

     Beginning to dig through the box, you noticed a small black bottle. You grabbed it along with some other things and the mirror before sitting down and trying to set things up. 

     You tilted the mirror up just a little bit and pushed your hair out of your face. Then you grabbed a brush and smiled. 

     "Ok..." You sighed. 

     It came easy to you to do your makeup; it was relaxing in a way. And, on the plus side, you could take as long as you wanted to. 

     Vincent didn't have to work on Sundays, and, as his assistant, you were also let off. 

     After you finished doing your makeup, you stood up and stretched again.

     It was around 10 o'clock, so you assumed Vincent would already be awake. You quietly opened your door; upon doing so you smelled coffee. 

     So he is awake, you thought before starting to make your way down the stairs. 

     You steadied yourself on the wall as you went; the last thing you needed now was to crack your head open on your boss's nice wooden floors. So you finished walking down the stairs with ease.

     "Hello, love," You heard as you went to sit down at a bar stool by the counter. 

     "Have you called me Y/N literally ever?" You asked, hearing the stool slide a bit as you sat on it. Vincent didn't answer the question. 

     "Coffee?" He asked you before taking a sip from his own mug. You shook your head. 

     It was silent for a moment, so you decided to start a conversation. 

     "It's pretty cool getting a day off every week. Especially when you spent the day before lugging boxes everywhere." You crossed your arms on the counter, sighing. 

     "Don't you worry things will go wrong when you're not there?" 

     "No. How much do I contribute to our company, really? Although, I guess I feel bad that Nicole has to deal with Anthony alone." 

     You looked at Vincent, who had a confused expression on his face. He set down his coffee mug.

     "Deal with him?" You nodded. "Does Anthony cause you two trouble?"