₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24

(TRIGGER WARNING - DEAD BODY, BLOOD, VOMIT, MURDER - IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THESE TOPICS PLEASE DO NOT READ)

     You silently unbuckled your seatbelt, staring at the dark building in front of your car. 

     It had been quite a few weeks since that eventful night - you and Vincent had never discussed what happened between you, just kind of ignored it. 

     Every now and then you wondered if it was just a crazy dream or something, but the way his eyes flicked down to your lips whenever you spoke told you otherwise. 

     And, besides, it was too vivid to be in your imagination. 

     You closed your eyes in comfort - you hadn't realized it, but a hug was all you needed in that moment. 

     Everything felt... right. To you, at least. 

     Vincent gently stroked your hair. 

     "I know what happened," He whispered. You tensed. "Everything's alright, love. Just try to sleep, ok? I'll tell everyone to go home." 

     You slowly pulled away from his embrace. 

     "Don't do that. They're having fun." 

     He shook his head. 

    "I had to tell them to leave at some point. That point can be now." You looked down. 

     "Ok..." 

     You shook your head to get rid of the memory. It made you feel melancholic, and you didn't enjoy it. 

     Anyway, you slowly opened your car door and stepped out. 

     You were back at Freddy's, except, this time, it was much later than it usually would be. Around 11 o'clock. 

     You had come there out of worry - Vincent hadn't warned you about working late, but had never come home. You had tried to text him, but he didn't answer. 

     It only now occurred to you that you could have avoided this by not taking the sick day that you had. Damn it. 

     You closed the door. 

     I don't want to seem clingy and shit... You thought nervously, glancing around at the empty parking lot. It was weakly illuminated by the glowing sign above the door, which seemed to tower over you ominously. 

     You shivered before shaking your head. 

     He's probably fine. You assured yourself. But it doesn't hurt to take extra precaution. 

     Silently, you entered the building. It was pitch black. 

     Oh God, I hate this- You thought. 

     You knew that somewhere, in this very room, the animatronics were frozen in place, watching you. That thought alone sent shivers down your spine - you swore you could feel their eyes in your peripheral vision. 

     You attempted to ignore it, pulling out your phone to use as a flashlight. There were no new messages. 

     You sighed and pressed the little button, watching the bright beam illuminate some of the room. 

     You decided not to flash it over the robots on stage - instead, it was better to ignore them. So you sprinted past them, heading for the arcade.