₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23

(TRIGGER WARNING - SOMEWHAT DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF GETTING CUT, KNIVES, THE INTERNAL MONOLOGUE THAT COMES AFTER ONE GETS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED - IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THESE TOPICS, PLEASE DO NOT READ)

William's POV

     I leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door, which was closed. I knew Anthony was inside, which was convenient for me. 

     After all, you can't threaten a drunken fool with a pocket knife in front of everyone, now can you? 

     I heard the faucet turn on, and suddenly, I straightened up. I glanced around to make sure no one would look at or come up to me. 

     All clear. 

     Soon, the door opened, and a drunk Anthony paused to idle in the doorway. 

     "You," I hissed, rage bubbling under my skin as I stepped in front of him. 

     He took a step back. 

     "Get back in there."

Y/N's POV

     You leaned over your windowsill, a sigh escaping your lips as you glanced nervously over your shoulder for the 10th time since you got there. 

     My whole evening's fucking ruined. You sighed inwardly. 

     You could still feel Anthony's hands on your hips. Tears started forming in your eyes as you stared down at the street, and you grimaced. 

     "I'm not crying," You groaned under your breath, somehow trying to convince yourself even though you could feel it starting to roll down your cheeks. 

     You were mad at yourself, somehow - not that you thought the incident was your fault. You didn't know how to feel. 

     Instead of trying to think about it, you just sighed and kept looking out the window.

William's POV

     Anthony's eyes widened as he backed himself against the wall, breathing heavily. 

     I closed the door behind me, a smirk on my lips. 

     "Uhm- are you gonna, like, molest me or something? Cuz I'm straight, dude." 

     I ignored his obvious claim as I approached him, seeing the glint of fear in his eyes as I towered over his head. 

     I flipped open my pocket knife behind my back, grabbing his collar aggressively. 

     "Tell me," I hissed into his ear. "What kind of sick pleasure do you derive from terrorizing women?" 

     "Terrorizing...? Oh, bro, is this about Y/N? Cuz that was her fault!" I tightened my grip. 

     "How was it her fault?" 

     "Well... she was wearing that skirt! It really brought-" He hiccupped. "It really brought out her curves." 

     I refrained from cutting his teeth out of his mouth so he could no longer spew bullshit. Instead, I pulled back and slammed his head against the wall. He whimpered. 

     "Your breath is repulsive," I whispered, venom in my voice. "How much have you been drinking?" 

     Anthony looked up as if thinking about it. 

     "Uhm- I-" He hiccupped once again. "I think I'm drunk, maybe..." His words slurred lazily out of his mouth. 

     A sarcastic smile appeared on my face as I asked: