Lux

"Probably full of nargles," spoke the character, Harry, from the holovid Anakin and Ahsoka were watching.

"Eww," Anakin groaned as the characters leaned in. "They're kissing in front of a picture of her dead boyfriend! Awkwarrrd!" he sang.

Ahsoka looked up at him from where her head was rested on his shoulder, smirking.

"You ever kiss Padme like that?"

The arm wrapped around her was quickly pulled away as Anakin shoved her to the floor. Ahsoka laughed hysterically as his face went pink.

"Brat," he muttered. She continued laughing as she climbed back onto the couch. "You ever kiss Lux like that?"

"Only once."

"HUH?!"

"Relax, relax, he only did it to shut me up."

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"On our mission to Carlac. Master, I told you all about this during that debate that you dragged me to. I had a feeling that you weren't listening."

"My wife was talking! I was listening!" he yelled. "Where does Lux live? I need to go kick that kid's ass."

"What!?" Ahsoka exclaimed as Anakin stood up from his seat. "No, no, no, no. Stop!" She grabbed onto his sleeve, feeling her feet slide across the floor as Anakin dragged her.

"Let go of me, Snips!"

"Anakin, relax, he's just a boy! I'm calling Padme if you don't drop it, and you know she'll agree with me," Ahsoka stated. Anakin rolled his eyes, stopping in his tracks.

"Fine... but you've got to tell me when things like this happen and-"

"I DID!"

"- make sure I'm really listening. Deal?"

"Deal."

They shook hands, and Ahsoka dragged him back to the couch.

"Why do you get so worked up about things like this anyway?" she asked, sitting down next to him.

"Because I care about you, Snips. I don't want anyone to hurt you," he replied simply, wrapping his arm back around her shoulder. Ahsoka rolled her eyes, secretly touched, but refusing to show it.

"It was just a kiss... and, for the record... I care about you too." She leaned her head on her shoulder as he smiled warmly down at her.

"Oh boy, they're about to go to the Department of Mysteries!" Anakin shouted. The both leaned forward in their seats, stating in unison,

"This is where the fun begins."

"JINX!"

I just watched revenge of the sith for the bagillionth time (my family said watch Christmas movies and Star Wars movies are Christmas movies fight me) and I'm sad now.

Leave ideas if ya have any, and have a great day!