•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]

Start from the beginning

Mirajane: "Oh, hey Y/N! Merry Christmas!"

Y/N: "Hey Mira, Merry Christmas to you as well."

Cana was as per usual sitting on one of the stools in her usual clothes but with added mistletoes as hairpins. Y/N guessed she was either too lazy or too drunk to properly dress in a Christmas-themed outfit. She was, as per usual drinking some kind of alcohol.

Cana: "Hiya Y/N! Mehry Chrishtmash!"

Y/N: "Heh, Merry Christmas to you as well. Mira, can you get me something to drink? Any Christmas Specials?"

Mirajane: "Plenty! Give me a second, I'll make you something special!"

Y/N: "Okay then, have fun."

And with that Mira disappeared off to somewhere to prepare Y/N his special drink while he and Cana chatted. Y/N wondered where Lucy was as he hasn't seen her yet but decided to wait for his drink and then look for her. Cana tried to embarrass Y/N by asking if he wants her for Christmas which backfired badly when he simply answered "Yes.", with that he was the first one to win over Cana's flirting and leave HER embarrassed. Y/N chuckled and rolled his eyes just as Mira arrived with his drink. He took a sip and immediately liked the flavour. It was cold, fizzy and refreshing. Quickly finishing his drink he was on his way towards the large Christmas tree, he wanted to put at least a single decoration on it. 

Erza: "Ah, Y/N, Merry Christmas."

Naturally, Erza was there and boy was her outfit provocative as usual

Naturally, Erza was there and boy was her outfit provocative as usual. Y/N replied with a hello and grabbed a random blue ornament and put it in a seemingly random place on the lower part of the Christmas tree which was surprisingly less decorated than the top. As he was about to go reach for another ornament he finally spotted Lucy trying to properly hang yellow tinsel around the much larger tree. Y/N chuckled as he went over to help his blonde girlfriend. 

Y/N: "Hiya, been wondering where you were."

Lucy: "Hehe, sorry. I couldn't resist, I had to get to decorating immediately."

Y/N: "Need a hand?"

Lucy: "It would be appreciated."

And so Y/N grabbed the end of the tinsel and due to him being taller than Lucy he was able to more effectively wrap it around the tree, with her help of course since it could easily get tangled. With a relaxed sigh, he took a step back as the majority of the decorations were now on the tree and he had to say, the tree was beautifully decorated. But now that he could get a proper look at Lucy, it hardly compared.

 But now that he could get a proper look at Lucy, it hardly compared