XXXVII: part 2

A/N: This is U-Jin's point of view when he's sitting in the back seat of his dream. Listen to the song while U-Jin is having his dream. Note, this chapter is broken up into two parts

TW

U-Jin's pov:

Click!~, clack!~, click!~, clack!~ click!~, CLACK!~

"Mom, I'm going out now!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs over to the door.

Just as I was about to open the door, "Wait U-Jin," my mom exclaimed as she rushed over to the door, "Why are you in a rush to see-"

"Because he told me he has something important to tell me," I panted, tired from all those stairs, "Can I please go now mommy?"

I only call her mommy when I need her to ease up on me and give in. Haha, it works every-

"No Jin, you need to pack for our vacation," she instructed while putting her hands on her hips, "We have to leave today before 7pm."

I whined as I shook my head 'no,' "Mommy please, I promise I'll be quick with him."

"No baby." she replied as she started to walk away.

I sighed, "Fine, I'll take this situation to dad."

Yup, I said it, that's right. Dad, I have to bring this to dad. Luckily, he's softer and more of a pushover for me so this shouldn't take a turn for the worst.

"Dad, I need to talk to you!" I screamed as I sat on the bottom of the steps.

He came out of the kitchen, fixing his tie as he asked, "Yes son?"

"Leonardo wants to tell me something important so can I go to SOWK?" I questioned with a grin plastered on my face.

He smirked as he raised an eyebrow, "Nowadays, you sure do love playing with that Leo boy. Is there something you haven't told your mother and I?"

"No, stop thinking like that," I blushed furiously red then glanced over to the side with my head bent, slightly, "All I want to do is hangout with my friend since he has something important to tell me dad. May I please go?"

He placed his hand on my head which made me look up at him. He smiled, "Okay, you may-"

"Ryder no!" my mom huffed, cutting him off.

He looked at her as he questioned, "Why not honey? He just wants to play with his friend."

"I understand that but he needs to pack for our trip and do his chores." she insisted while she crossed her arms.

I scoffed, "You think I haven't done that yet? Psh, I've done all those things."

"My suitcase is in front of my door, my dirty clothes are washed and sorted, the dishes are done, and I took out the trash. Can I get an up high," I raised my hand to my mom which made her give me a high five.

"Down low," I dropped my hand and flipped it over while she slapped it with a smile, "In the space," I moved my hand back up and stood on my tip-e-toes to really make her work her way up to reach it but she slapped my hand with ease.

"In the gravel," I got on one knee and placed my hand on the floor so she sighed and got on one knee but when she was about to slap my hand, I pulled it back, "Uh oh, too slow!!"

My dad chuckled while my mom pouted, "Not fair- know what, that's why you can't go see your friend."

"Mommy please!" I begged with pouty lips and doe eyes as I stood up from the steps. No one can resist this, really no one can't.