V

TW

U-Jin's pov:

"You see how weird he is?" I asked Avalon and Camden.

They continued reading the messages between me and Unknown as they agreed, "Yeah, this guy is super creepy..."

I added, "He even said he wouldn't lose me again like I'm some object to him."

"Maybe he meant he liked you and you turned him down so now he's gone crazy trying to get you." Camden suggested.

I shook my head, "No, it couldn't be."

"Hmm, what if it's the nerdy boy?" Avalon questioned.

Camden and I looked at her confused then asked, "Mario?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "It would make sense since he claims to know Jin and some nerds do go through that stalker phase."

I scoffed, "He doesn't seem like the one to do that."

"Hey U-Jin!" Mario exclaimed.

Avalon giggled while Camden said, "Oh, here comes your boyfriend."

"Shut it," I growled out then turned towards Mario, "Hey, I want to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean-"

"No no, don't worry about it," he interrupted me, "I connected the pieces."

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"I know trying to remember what happened to you as a child is hard." he explained.

What does he mean by that? I don't even remember what happened to me. I squinted my eyes at him as I asked, "Can you please explain what happened to me then?"

"You know the house, the swings, the accident, the hospital? It's in that exact same order." he stated with a grin.

The swings and the accident? Could he be referring to the dreams I've been having? Wait... he couldn't be because I've never seen a house or been to the hospital in my dream.

I asked, cautiously, "So on the swings, is there a boy pushing me then asking me to remember his name?"

"Yes! Do you remember the name?!" he questioned, excitedly.

I shook my head 'no' which made him frown and walk away. "So that's the end of the conversation?" I questioned, loudly.

"Yes," he stated then stopped walking and turned around, "Until you remember the name, yes," after that, he continued walking to class.

Camden asked, "Uhm... what was that about?"

"Remember the dream I've been having?" I questioned.

Avalon asked, "The one where you see swings and get hit by a car?"

I nodded so Camden said, "Yeah but what about it?"

"He just said something the boy in the dream asked me to remember; his name. I don't remember his name or face but before I can get any answers, he goes away and I get hit by a car." I explained.

Avalon replied, "I'm telling you he must be the stalker."

"I don't see it, in the locker room, the guy had blue eyes and tattoos literally everywhere. Mario has brown eyes and no tattoos." I pointed out.

"But," Camden started off, "How do you know he has no tattoos? He always wears a sweater or a jacket so you don't see anything."

I added, "The guy had tattoos on his hands and his voice was very hot. Mario doesn't have tattoos on his hands nor has a hot voice."