XXXVIII

A/N: The picture above represents the hospital room they're, U-Jin and Leonardo, talking about and play the video when Leonardo asks if U-Jin liked him when they were kids.

TW, Sexual References

U-Jin's pov:

"Babyyyy, answer me," Leonardo whined as he tried taking me off his lap, "Why aren't you listening to me?"

I mumbled, "I am, I just... I just want to stay like this for some more-"

"For some more time, I get it but can I at least see your face so I know you're okay," he sighed, cutting me off, "I want to help you but I won't know what to do unless you cooperate with me."

In response to that, I pushed my head deeper into his chest as he continued rubbing my back. I just can't face him yet... you're probably wondering what I'm talking about so let me fill you in.

After I woke up from my dream, I burst out into tears as I clung to Leo. I cried so hard that no more tears could spill out of my eyes. Even after that, I continued crying.

It's just... finishing the reoccurring dream- well nightmare, if I'm being honest, and seeing my mom dying in the process... It hit me that all my life I just had this big, missing gap of memories. All my life I was told "she's gone" and "in a better place," but when I actually saw it... it crushed my heart since I loved her so much.

After about 2 hours of that, I finally finished crying but I didn't want to move because I was embarrassed, believe it or not. Why was I? Oh, I don't know... maybe because this is like the 4th time I'm going soft in front of him! Yes, the 4th time which is so embarrassing!!

Even though the other times were in front of Unknown because he was being a jackass, it was still Leonardo in disguise but... I think it's different this time. This time... I'm not crying because he didn't do anything bad to me, I'm crying because he... helped me...

Wow... I'm crying because he helped me... these tears are like tears of joy and sadness combined!! Oh my god... even his other personas helped me too when I think about it!

In school, Mario would talk to me, about my dreams and nightmares, and help me get through them. He even told me the outline of my dream so I could kinda know what to expect.

After that, Unknown would cause me nightmares which, ironically, included a setting, useful to me remembering the past. Even in my nightmare, he would say a certain phrase that would paint an image in my head of the past. 

Then last but not least, Leo, dressed up as Unknown but not acting like Unknown, would drive me to the major places where my dream happened. He took me to the cabin, the forest I would walk through to get to the cabin, the swing sets- oh my god, he even bought this car to help me remember the car scene...

Really, I should be thanking him for all he has done for me instead of acting like this...

Finally having enough courage to face him, I brought my head out of his chest to whisper, "Leonardo... thank you... for... all you have done for me..."

"Huh, you're thanking me? What did I even do?" he questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I let out, slightly flustered with pink cheeks, "You and Unknown... and Mario helped me remember all parts of that horrible... yet amazing dream. All of y'all were huge parts in helping me-"