XXI

TW

Mario's pov:

Click!~, clack!~

"Okay guys, I'm ready for-"

Before I could finish what I was saying, my dad came, dashing, into the living room with a wide grin, plastered on his face.

He yelled, "Son, I have great news- no, spectacular news!"

"Which would be?" I giggled while turning to him.

"New members," he started off, "New members I have found to join our mafia."

I furrowed my eyebrows while asking, "New members? Now who did you find and place trust into, so easily?"

He isn't the one to do the finding and making sure they're eligible to join our mafia. It's usually people, in the mafia, show him someone so he judges them and determines after that.

I wonder who it is and what type of skill they have.

He explained, "Well I didn't find them myself, they were right in front of me the whole time. Plus, they're friends of our other newest member, who is in training with you."

"U-Jin is the new member who I'm training and you said the other new members are his friends.." I lingered off as I began thinking about who it could possibly be then it hit me, "Camden and Avalon?! Why would you make them join the mafia?!"

He replied, "One, they're in the mafia because they have great potential. Those kidnapping videos you have, really proved it and I think they'll be a great edition to our group. Two, none of this would've ever happened but you decided to bring them here, out of all places, so I had to do background checks just to make sure they can actually be alive."

I groaned while rubbing my head. So not only does U-Jin have to be in the mafia, his friends have to be in it too! Great, just great.

"Goodness gracious- how am I going to explain all this to U-Jin?! He'll kill me knowing his friends are in a mafia with him!" I screamed, looking at my dad, angrily.

He laughed, "What's the big deal of being in a mafia? He'll feel even better knowing his friends are training like him, I bet."

"Mafia's are dangerous," I barked, "He wanted me to keep his friends safe!-"

My dad glared at me while groaning, "They'll be safe in this mafia with the basic combat skills and their talents."

"Basic combat skills? Who is teaching them that- matter of fact, who is even training them??" I questioned, still confuzzled as to how all this happened.

Click!~, clack!~, click!~, clack!~

My ears twitched as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Will and Marcus were talking to one another but stopped once they saw I was staring at them.

I, then, heard my dad laugh so I turned back to him. He smiled while staying, "Isn't it obvious? The people who kidnapped them of course."

My eyes widened while my fists tightened. Will asked, "What's going-"

"You guys are training Avalon and Camden," I growled out, interrupting him, "Why the fuck would you be doing that?!"