XVII

A/N: Referring to the bathroom, they saw

TW

Camden's pov:

"Ah," someone groaned, "He fucking got glass pieces in it, I'll have to ask Will to help me."

I heard someone groaning and muttering curse words as I picked my head up and opened my eyes. I looked around, slowly, but didn't recognize where I was.

I looked in front of me to see a shirtless guy, doing something near his crotch. What is he doing? Is he trying to do some nasty stuff with me? Ew, the thought of it just creeps me out.

He looked into the mirror and stared at me. He tsked, "Look who's up and running now."

"Yeah, what's it to ya?" I questioned.

He let out a dry laugh then held a cloth to his side. He stated, "Just wondering since you went out with me smashing a vase over your head."

Suddenly, I remember what happened and sat up straight. "You," I let out, "You the guy who kidnapped me, aren't you?!"

He nodded while turning around. I eyed his body and he snapped his fingers. "Hey, eyes up here fella and we probably could've had sex but you were so aggravating."

"Me, aggravating? I think you're kidding yourself." I laughed.

He stomped over to me then held my face in a rough grip. I winced and had a pain expression which made him comment, "You see how you're in pain since you have a few opened and closed cuts on your face?"

I nodded, slowly, so he continued, "Well I'm in way more pain since you decided to get a broken, wine bottle and stick it inside me!"

"I'm sorry, I had to defend myself by using quick thinking! You were going crazy and I thought that would make you leave but it didn't and look where we are now." I groaned.

He let go of my face then raised his hand as if he was about to slap me so I flinched and tried covering my face but then realized my arms and legs were tied to the chair.

I tried ripping them out of them but it just didn't budge. He started laughing so I looked at him then smashed my face into his hand that was holding the cloth.

"Ugh, fuck you." he growled through gritted teeth.

I moved back then said, "Untie me, bitch."

He grabbed me by my throat then moved closer to my face. "No," he growled, "You're going to stay tied up here with those untreated cuts on your face while I'm going to get some help for this wound. I'm also going to have dinner so don't expect me anytime."

I have no idea what he just said but his voice sounds amazing and I just want to hear it more especially when it's like this. He let go of my neck then left the room by slamming the door shut. 

I slumped down in my chair and huffed. Great, now I'm left here alone while starving. Ugh, he didn't even allow me to finish making my food, what a dick.

I looked around his room some more, bored out of my mind, until I heard, "Where is his room.... I know Camden is here now..."

My head perked up and I asked, aloud, "Avalon, is that you?"

I heard footsteps recede back towards the door then open it, slowly. I saw Avalon poke her head into the door then squeal.

"Oh my god, Avalon it is you! How have you been??" I questioned.

She walked over to me then started untying me while saying, "I've been great. The guy who kidnapped me is nice to me, he's been helping me with my knee."