XXXIX

A/N: That's how Natalia's office looks like.

TW, Sexual References

-As Leo was about to ask what he meant, a voice muttered, "U-Jin, is that you?"

Turning his head over to the voice, Jin saw the person he thought he'd never seen again.-

Narrator's pov:

"Tae... is it really you?" U-Jin asked in a pained tone.

He nodded, with a slight smile, "Yeah kid... It's... been so long since I've seen you. Wow, you've really grown."

As Jin took a step closer to him, Camden exclaimed, "Oh yeah, our siblings were working in this mafia, all along, together. It's not even a coincidence they're here, together, at the same time."

"Oh my god Camden, why are you such a plunger," James groaned while Tae-Hwaun took a closer step towards U-Jin, "You always have to bring up the bad stuff when it was already put to rest."

While Jin took another step towards Tae, Avalon grumbled, "It's not old stuff if he didn't know about it! Also, it's still rude as to how you guys haven't even explained how you ended up here."

"Ava, please-"

Slap!~

Before Betsy could say her peace, a loud slap was heard throughout the house that could indicate whoever got hit, got hit bad.

When everyone turned in the direction of the slap, they saw Tae-Hwaun holding his face while staring at the floor, while as, U-Jin was staring at him with teary eyes.

"You... you left me," he let out, angrily, as more tears fell from his eyes, "You left me, and here you are saying I've grown so much?! I had to raise myself with no one around me!"

"Everyone at school pitied me and said they're were here for me but the only thing I wanted was my brother... my big brother who was always there to help me whenever times were rough..."

"That day dad died, you told me to wait in the closet and I did so because I trusted you... but sometime after that, you left me, knowing I had no one, and my trust for you- for anybody at that, broke and I struggled to trust people!"

Before he could say his next statement, he fell to his knees as he began wailing. Hitting Tae's legs repeatedly, U-Jin screamed, "Why... why did you leave me when I needed you?! Why... why are you acting like none of this ever happened!"

"Jin..." Leonardo let out as he engulfed him in a tight embrace. It hurt him to see U-Jin upset, once again, after he just finished a dream that kept hurting him for the majority of his life.

While everyone was watching this, Rafael, Luka, and Winston remained quiet as well as Marcus, Will, Brooklyn, and Hailey.

The only sound that could be heard was Jin's cries until Camden muttered, "I told you he broke him," then proceeded to look around as if he didn't say anything.

"You little shit," James growled as he grabbed Camden's shirt, "You don't even know the full story yet you keep saying these sly comments that don't do good to the situation!"

"It adds nothing so just stay quiet."

Camden tsked, "I say it," then yanked James's hand off his shirt, "So you can finally explain what happened! I'm not just saying this shit for fun. I want answers! Avalon wants answers, so does U-Jin! We all want answers!"