XXVIII

A/N: This is how the hospital room looks like and the video is a representation of how Leonardo was acting like so viewer discretion is advised at 2:38.

TW

U-Jin's pov:

Click!~.... clack!~....

"We need a Doctor in the ER pronto!" a nurse yelled out.

H-huh... where am I?...

Click!~.... clack!~

A different nurse yelled out, "Please make way, make way people!"

Make way?... but for who?...

Click!~.... clack!~....

"Boy has a bullet near his heart! We need to start surgery immediately!" the nurse from before called out.

Why does it feel like I can't move... what's going on?...

Click!~.... clack!~

"U-Jin please," I heard Unknown yell, "Open your eyes! Stay with us!"

I fluttered my eyes open and saw multiple nurses with a couple of doctors wheeling me away, quickly, down the hallway of, what looks like, the hospital.

To my right, I saw Unknown holding my hand as he followed the nurses and doctors over to the emergency room.

He had blood smeared across his clothes, hands, and face. Whose blood is that and why am I here? Where am I actually?

Boom!~, click!~, clack!~, beep!~, boop!~, beep!~

Suddenly, the nurses pushed me through two wide doors with medical gadgets making so many noises it gave me a headache.

So this is the ER, huh?

"I need to make sure he's okay, please, let me in!" I heard Unknown scream.

I picked my head up, weakly, as I saw him battling with 3 nurses about that matter. A nurse reassured, "He'll be okay, but sir, you must remain calm and lower your voice."

"Jin... baby boy," he looked at me through the glass windows on the doors, "Please stay with me..."

After he said that, my head fell backwards as I shut my eyes, shortly after.

What did he mean by stay with him?... What's going on?

A-am I dying...

Leonardo's pov:

Beep!~, beep!~ .... beep!~, beep!~ beep!~... beep!~

I stared at the heart monitor that was hooked up to U-Jin. I sighed as I continued looking at his pale, lifeless body.

Ugh, this is all my fault, I shouldn't have gotten him involved but thanks to my stupid father I had to involve him.

He did have a point since our rival did horrible things to his father but still, there could've been another way!

I swear, if he wakes up, I'm going to find an easier way for him to cope with all this.

I got up, out of my chair, and walked over to the bathroom.

Splash!~, drip!~, drip!, drip!~

I turned on the faucet and started washing my hands as I watched all of the blood, on my hands, go down the drain. I kept repeating a set of words in my mind that kept getting replaced by another phrase.