XXIII

A/N: This is how the study looks like and listen to the song when Nevaeh clicks play. 

TW, Sexual references

U-Jin's pov:

Ring!~, ring!~, ring!~

Suddenly, I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily while looking around. I let out a sigh of relief as I figured out it was just a dream.

Ring!~, ring!~, ring!~

I looked at my phone, that was laying beside me, and noticed Unknown was calling me. I answered, in a shaky voice, "W-what do you n-need?"

"I don't need anything baby boy, but are you okay," he questioned in a worried tone, "It seems like you were having a nightmare."

How did he... before I finished that thought, I raced out of my bed and into the bathroom. There, I stared at my reflection in the mirror and I looked horrible.

My eyes were puffy and red while I still had tears streaming down my face. My whole entire body, including my face, was drenched in sweat. What could've caused- the dream.

I looked down at the sink as I continued recalling what happened in the dream. Why did I have that dream out of all dreams? It... I don't even remember what happened in that dream, to be honest.

But all I know is that it won't end well if I already look like this, in real life. I sighed heavily as the painful memories flooded back into my brain but stopped as soon as that man came up to me.

God, I wish I finished the dream fully... now I'll have to have that dream, again, until I remember everything-

"Baby boy, come back to the bed! You forgot that I'm still on the phone!" I heard Unknown yell from my phone.

Oh yeah, he was the one that woke me up. I grumbled, quietly, as I stomped over to my bed and picked up my phone.

"Unknown, why did you call me?!" I screamed.

He asked, "Whatever do you mean? You were having a nightmare so I was trying to-"

"It might've looked like I was having a nightmare but I was actually remembering something that happened to me in the past," I exclaimed, cutting him off, "I know it sounds crazy to day this but please, don't ever wake me up if you see me like that."

He replied, "Ah okay baby, I was only worried for you."

"Why would you be worried," I scoffed, "You never seemed that worried for me before."

He stuttered, "W-well... it's because I'm taking this "daddy" and "baby boy" thing seriously. I hope you do too."

"But I-"

Before I could finish what I was saying he interrupted me,"Good day to you," then hung up on me.

I moved the phone away from my ear then stared at it with an irritated face. I asked myself, "How is he just going to call me out of the blue because he's worried for me then hang up on me like that?"

I sighed while placing the phone down. I got back into bed and pulled the covers over my head. "Maybe if I fall back asleep, I'll remember everything from that dream." I muttered while closing my eyes to fall back asleep.

Leonardo's pov:

I placed my hand on my chest and noticed my heart was beating, rapidly. I groaned and punched the wall. "Why is my heart beating like this," I asked myself.