I

TW

U-Jin's pov:

"C'mon, let's go on the swings!" he shouted.

I nodded and held his hand while we raced over to the swing sets.

I asked, "Will you push me?"

He nodded so I got on the swings and started swinging my legs back and forth as he pushed me, gently.

"Hey... can I tell you something?" he questioned.

I nodded so he held me still so I tilted my head back to stare at him. He looked down at me but I couldn't see his face... it was blurred out and pixelated.

He stated, "Don't forget who I am, always remember my name is-"

Suddenly, I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. I got off the swing and asked, "Wait, what's your name? I can't hear you."

His mouth was just repeating his name over and over again while his face was getting more and more blurry. I got off the swing and placed my hand on his shoulder but it fell right through it.

Huh, what was that? I tried placing my other hand on his shoulder but it fell right through just like before.

"What's going on? Why can't I hear you, see your face, or even touch you?" I wondered.

Before he could answer, his body turned into these little specks of dust and a strong wing blew him away. His hand reached out for me but when I tried grabbing it, he perished...

I looked around, confused, as I shouted, "Hey, where did you go? Who are you!"

Beep!~

Beep!~

Beep? Why is there something beeping at me?

When I turned my head to the right, I noticed I was on the road with a fast car coming towards me while honking. My eyes widened as I gasped, I tried running away but I couldn't. My body was frozen in place.

Honkkkk!~

Suddenly, the car hit me while letting out a loud honk so I-

Gasped and woke up, breathing heavily. I looked around and noticed I was in my room, safe and sound, so I let out a sigh of relief and ran my hand through my hair.

I keep having that damn dream and It never goes away. I have no idea what it means or why I'm even getting the dream in the first place. God, I hate my life.

I looked over at my desk and noticed my alarm clock was going off. I turned it off and got out of bed. Great, now I have to get up, go to early practice, then school starts.

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot and had bags under them. I should've gone to sleep earlier but those two weirdos kept me up all night.

Who are those two weirdos you ask? Well let me tell you while I brush my teeth. So one of the weirdos' names is Avalon. She's super energetic and hyper for no reason. She also likes putting me and the other weirdo in stupid situations.

Then the other weirdo is named Camden. He's very rude and blunt so I don't really know how we became friends... Although he doesn't put me in stupid situations, he ends up saying something which make us gets us in trouble.

So what we did was-

Errrr!~, errrr!~, errrr!~, errrr!~

Oh shit, that's my alarm for when I'm late! I'll tell you what happened later! With that, I turned off my alarm then jumped into the shower and got cleaned up.