XXII

A/N: How the gun range looks like, mentioned in the story.

TW, Sexual references

U-Jin's pov:

"Oh my- where are we going today?" I questioned while looking at Unknown on his bike.

He sighed, "Can you just put on the helmet and get on Vagabond? She's a very busy woman and you'll see when we get there."

"No," I began walking away from him, "If you don't tell me then I'll get on the bus and go home."

Click!~

I heard him turn her off as he stepped off of it. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him standing beside her with his arms crossed.

I laughed, quietly, as I quickened my pace and continued walking to the bus station.

In a firm voice, he commanded, "U-Jin, come back here."

Oh, that kind of sent shivers down my spine, not going to lie but I still won't go back to you. Literally, all you have to do is tell me where we're going then I'll go with you.

"Don't make me take you by force." he growled while walking, taking a step closer to me. 

Oh no, that makes me so scared. Out of everything you've done to me, I don't think you scare me anymore-

Click!~, clack!~, whoosh!~

I huffed, "Put me down!"

He had walked up behind and picked me up. He started heading back to his bike while he said, "Nope. You're getting on Vagabond and for the last time, you'll see where we're going when we get there."

"After all, this is just for training."

I rolled my eyes while groaning, "Fuck training, all I want to do is sleep."

He placed me down on Vagabond while cooing. "Aww, is my baby boy tired and ready to go to sleep?"

He placed my helmet on my head then whispered into my ear, "If he is, I'll wake him up."

You'll wake me up? What does that mean? I watched him get on the bike then her- it on. Just like before, the fuel on the bike was running while we just sat there.

So are we going to go or-

Zoom!~

Suddenly, we started flying down the road. I screamed and clung onto him, tightly. I buried my face into his shoulder while he laughed.

After some time, the bike finally came to a halt and Unknown cheered, "Yay, we made it!"

I slowly brought my head out of his shoulder and looked at the big building standing before me. I grumbled, "Unknown... Why do you always do that? You make us sit there like nothing is going to happen that out of nowhere you're speeding down the road!" 

"I could die one day because of you! When you're taking me home, go slow and steady before I fly off the bike."

He took his helmet off while gagging, "Ew, you want me to go slow and steady. That reminds me of the worst sex ever, vanilla."

"Oh you," I slapped his arm then removed my helmet, "Stop thinking about sex and do what I just said."

He fixed his hat then moved his mask up some and stared at me. I pouted and looked away from him until he grabbed my jaw then made me look into those blue eyes of his.