Epilogue

A/N: The image above is Rafael's room and listen to the video, throughout, the entire chapter.

TW, Sexual References

Timeskip: 4 years have passed

Narrator's pov:

- After the incident in the warehouse, Rafael was sent to the hospital and remained there for almost a year.

When Maria shot him, he lost too much blood so it resulted in him being placed into a coma. Leonardo was in a pit of despair because of this but when his father awoke, Rafael named him the new and renounced leader of the Rodriguez mafia.

Of course, Leo tried to reject the offer but since his father was no longer capable of doing risky business, Leonardo couldn't protest anymore and took up the offer.

Ever since then, he finished high school and is now enrolled in college with U-Jin, Avalon, Camden, Brooklyn, and Hailey while his right and left hands, Marcus and Will, are finished with college and have been doing all they can for the mafia.

Even his left and right hand, Winston and Luca, plus the spies, Tae-Hwaun, Betsy, and James, are doing all they can under Leo's support since Rafael told them, he might need it.

Right now, things are looking pretty good but ever since that fatal day at the warehouse, no one has seen or heard about Maria and her puppets. They all assume she's in hiding but they know sooner or later, she'll be back for revenge. -

Rafael's pov:

Whoosh!~

As I was laying in my bed, looking out the window, the door suddenly opened and when I turned my head, I was met with Charles bringing me my meds along with my breakfast.

"Ah, thank you," I grinned, "Although, do you have any news for me?"

He nodded as he placed down the things on my bedside table, beside me, "Yes, ah, they've all returned from the mission."

Click!~, clack!~, click!~, clack!~

Not even before he could finish, I leaned my head over some, to see Winston and Luca walking over to me.

"Good morning sir, have you been resting well?" Winston asked while Luca ran over to me to hug me.

I chuckled as I patted Luca on the back before asking, "Yes I have but how was the mission?"

"It wasn't that hard," Luca confessed, "They immediately gave in once your name was brought up- oh..."

Sadness and anger rushed over me as I muttered, "Then why couldn't I have joined?"

Luca must've realized he made a mistake once he glanced at Winston who was shaking his head, disapprovingly. As Luca walked over to him, faintly I heard, "I told you not to say that," escape from Winston's mouth while Luca, apologized somberly.

"It can't be helped I guess," I let out, making it seem as if I've moved on from the current discussion, "Just fill me in on the rest."

Winston nodded as he began telling me all about the mission.

Narrator's pov:

While Winston and Luca were filling in Rafael, the rest were coming inside the house while having an interesting conversation.