Chapter Seventy Three.

"Sexy boy"

Song: Sexy boy - Air

A/N : This is double update, read chapter 72 if you haven't yet.

****

Turns out Harry's main talent is nearly giving me heart failure.

Between his admission in the car, and seeing his shirtless figure saunter towards me in these blue lights I'm not sure how I even still have a pulse.

Apparently a confirmation that I still wanted him was all he needed.

When he reaches me, he grasps the back of my neck, pulling me towards him and his mouth connects with mine.

There's no slow build up, or messing about, instantly all of that pent up pressure between us comes pouring out.

His tongue slips into my mouth, teasing my own as he deepens the kiss, it's messy and desperate, just like his hand exploring and groping over my body.

He really does seem obsessed with this velvet fabric of my dress.

I hold onto his hip with one hand, while the other slides up his stomach to his chest and I let my nails gently drag back down his skin.

This earns a low moan from him, as the kiss picks up pace and heat; as he starts to walk me backwards in the direction of his bed.

We stop abruptly when my legs hit the edge of his mattress, and only then does his mouth break from mine, so he can nudge my jaw up with his nose and moves his lips to my neck.

My skin heats up when his hands slip under my dress, sliding his palms over the fishnet material covering my ass and then takes a handful of skin in each; tugging me against him.

The deep urge I've had for him since the bar is getting stronger, like I'm starving but can't get fed.

I feel him suction his mouth against my skin, knowing he'll leave a bruise there and lets his hands explore down the back of my thighs before coming back up to my ass again.

He really does make your head spin with how he can jump from sweet to seductive.

His mouth moves to my shoulder, and he slips the strap of my dress and bra down, leaving hot open mouthed kisses over the now bare skin.

I let my finger tips travel down his stomach, feeling it jump when it makes him gasp as I get lower until I'm tracing over the indents of his hips and along the top of his low hanging pants.

This feels so intimate, every touch seems magnified and the reaction my body is having.

Time seems like it isn't working correctly, there's obvious impatience and desperation with both of us and yet there's no rush, every movement is savouring and purposeful.

Harry reaches up to grab my jaw, pressing his lips back to mine and the hunger behind the kiss has me holding onto his hips for support.

Next thing I know I'm being turned, so I'm facing the bed and Harry's back is to it.

He begins to lower himself down, not letting me break the kiss and taking me with him; grabbing my waist and guiding me until I'm being pulled on top of him.

My knees rest next to his hips where he's sitting, and before I can lower myself to sit on his thighs; his hands grasp the bottom of my dress, pulling it up my body.

I lift my arms to help him remove it, and he only lets me remove my mouth from his to do just that until my dress is gone and he drops it on the bed; connecting our mouths again.