Chapter Twenty Five.

"I’ve been waiting so long
To be where I’m going
In the sunshine of your love"

A/N: This was a double update, read chapter 24 if you haven't yet.

***

As soon as the pressure of my lips touching his happens, Harry takes a firmer hold on my jaw; drawing in a sharp breath through his nose before he starts to mould his mouth against my own.

It's completely opposite to what it felt like last time, his slow careful movements are replaced with hard needy ones that having me feeling like I'm spinning while sat still.

Everything feels like it goes from this frozen tense moment, like cracks slowly splintering in glass until the pressure gets too much and it shatters.

The kiss only lasts a few seconds, then his mouth is being torn from mine while he grabs under my arms to pull me up to my knees; turning me and tugging me until I'm crawling up onto him, but the second I was facing him again his lips were connecting with mine as I struggled to keep up.

I'm not even thinking, my body is just doing whatever the fuck it feels like apparently. It's almost like I've blacked out, my mind going blank and all I can do is feel.

It's so bizarre, normally all I can do is think and never feel anything... well, anything good.

It's quiet again.

He keeps pulling me towards him until my knees end up either side of his hips; panting out low moans into the kiss that just becomes more intense the second he taunts my lips with his tongue and I welcome it with my own.

My skin feels like it's on fire, boiling my insides along with it while I have my damn reality shattered and his hands roam around my body like he can't decide where to put them.

I'm still not sure what to do with my hands, so they just move up to hold his face; gripping around his sharp jaw that tense and flexes with the movements of his mouth.

His large palms slide down my back, and grope at my hips before they move lower and pause for a second; like he's hesitating until he finally moves them to take large handfuls of the flesh there through my shorts.

I gasp into the kiss when he pulls me down against him at the same time that he groans low in his throat, digging his fingers into my behind.

All of these sensations are firing through me, making me feel drunk and high all at once as Harry deepens the kiss; becoming frantic with his lips and tongue while his breathing starts to heave in his chest.

The moment that changes this just from kissing though, is when he tugs me against him at the same time that he rolls his hips up into my centre; grunting out a sharp moan the second our centres press against each other.