Chapter Thirty Three.

"At times so self destructive
With no intent or warning 
But behind this emotion
There's a sensible heart"

***

This whole bath idea isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

That is until it got time to get into the bath.

I stood in a towel while Harry filled the tub, adding ridiculous amounts of bubbles to the point they started overflowing and when I mentioned about the mess; he only shrugged with a grin and said -

"Sometimes fun is messy"

I gave Harry an 'are you serious' look when he proceeded to light a few candles and put them on the bathroom sink before he turned the lights off in the bathroom; leaving it dimly lit with only glow from the candles dancing around the white tiled walls.

He had looked at me, hooking his thumbs into his briefs that he had pulled back on before we left his room when he went to grab me a towel.

"I can look at you naked in bright fluorescent lighting if you want, I'm totally fine with that if that's what you're offering," he said with a raise of his brow before sliding his briefs down and I averted my eyes; gripping tighter on the towel wrapped around me.

Is he just doing all of this to make more comfortable? It wasn't just his usual fuckboy ploy that I assumed was part of his whole routine?

"It's kinda cute that I just had my fingers inside you and you still can't look at me naked" he teased as I stared at a very blank wall; so I blindly flipped him off as I listened to the water swish around as he lowered himself into the tub.

"I still can't believe I agreed to this" I mutter, finally looking to Harry when I'm sure his naked figure is adequately covered by bubbles.

"I still can't believe you're kissing me instead of punching me" Harry grins, holding a handful of soapy bubbles in his palms and then blows a huff of air out too send them flying in my direction "Now get in, s'nice and warm"

I shift back and forth on my feet, feeling anxious over his staring and hating that I'm not as confident as he is. I know he's seen me naked already, but it doesn't get any easier for me.

Things are very different and sobering when hormones aren't flooding your brain and fogging your inhibitions when you're turned on.

Harry notices my apprehension; and I watch as he pulls an elastic band off of his wrist as he gathers his hair, quickly tying it into a careless bun on the top of his head and then places his large hands over his face.

"This better? Hurry up and get in - it's gettin' lonely in here"

"Alright, alright - I'm coming" I huff, double checking he isn't looking before I drop the towel and feel it pool at my feet.

I hear Harry take in a breath to say something and I cut him off before he gets the chance "Whatever dirty smart ass comment you were going to make - don't" I warn.

I walk towards the tub, hearing him chuckle against his hands and I hook one leg over the tub before the other; and grip the sides as I start to lower myself down at the opposite end facing him.

Harry drops his hands just as I'm waist deep but my chest is still very exposed; so in a moment of panic, I let go of the sides and drop the rest of the way into the tub with a thud, causing the water to splash over the edge of the large bath.

Harry snorts "You sure know how to make an entrance"

"I slipped" I defend, glaring at him and feel my cheeks heat; gathering bubbles around me to act like some makeshift shield for my naked body.