PERSPECTIVE RECAP.

Ohai my lil blue babes,

Firstly, I know you've been waiting longer than that woman in titanic for an update.

But we're back with smirky and heartbreaker

I had to finish up the sequel for my other book Stall 2. And because all my stories are coming to an end I had to focus on one book at a time instead of jumping between them randomly.

Also a couple months ago I had a bit of a shit time where someone stole Perspective, copy and pasted it onto AO3 and only changed the names and book title.
Even copying everything down to my authors notes and gifs.

The only reason I found out about it is because the story got so popular and one of my readers happened to stumble on it.

To the people that informed me, and let me know, you're legends.

So that felt like a bit of a kick in the teeth and it ruined the joy of posting this story for a long while for me, on top of other shit I was dealing with, with my books and writing in general, like also constantly getting accused of silly shit like copying another book with Stall for like a year now (when that's physically impossible), plus people also stealing Stall and posting it on other apps- I felt pretty defeated with this app and writing in general.

It was all resolved though in the case of the person that put this story on AO3, the book was deleted and the person deleted their accounts.

However, if you were one of the readers of the stolen version of this book, I've said before that I feel bad someone mislead you like that and you're welcome to keep reading Perspective.

Thank you all for sticking with my bullshit.

I'm going to post the chapter summaries and recap I have written in my journal I keep notes for my books in, so everyone is refreshed and caught up. (Apologies for my messy handwriting.)

I've missed you all more than Gizmo misses bacon.

RECAP :