Chapter Fifty Two.

"You are fine (fine)
You're filthy cute and baby you know it"

***

A/N: This is a double update, so if you haven't read the previous chapter, do that first.

***

I swear my whole mouth went dry and I forgot how to speak

He leans back again, this time with that smug look I’ve been waiting for; pushing himself up so he’s hovering over me with his hands either side of my head.

“Speaking of who’s here, there’s someone we probably shouldn’t traumatise again,” his sentence ends with a smile, and his gaze flicks over to the floor behind us.

I finally hear the wheezing my brain had tuned out.

Oh god, I forgot about Gizmo again. I’m a monster.

I’m the worst parent in the world.

Harry notices my eyes widen, and he grins, focusing his eyes back on my fat bacon slut sat on the floor - who I assume is glaring at us.

“Hey Gizzy - Do you miss me too?”

The only response is a long wheezy groan and snort.

Honestly that could be a ‘yes’ or a ‘fuck you’, I can’t tell without looking at him.

Harry looks back down at me, and he’s smiling,”Is it okay if we put him in the loungeroom for a bit? I brought him treats,” he smacks one hand against the pocket of his denim jacket,”They’re bacon flavoured. I’m sure it’ll keep him occupied.”

I give him a confused look, but get the urge to kiss the hell out of him over what he just said.

“You brought treats for Gizmo with you?"

"Well not entirely. I brought them last week because I knew he’d like them when I saw them. But er… I mean, I thought maybe they’d help him not hate us if we did sleep together?”

I squint at him,”I dunno how you just made bribing my dog with treats so we can have sex sound sweet -- but it seems to be a talent you have.”

“Hey,” he says lifting his brows with a smile that looks somehow brighter in the blue light,”What can I say?”

He pushes himself up until he’s perched on his knees, cocking his head to the side with a shrug and heartstopping grin full of mischief.

”I’m a sweet guy.”

I give him a disbelieving ‘mhhhhmmmm’ at the way he is looking at me like fluffy white wings are about to appear behind his back with a glowing halo perched above his head.