Chapter Forty Eight.

"I want a lover I don't have to love."

***

A/N: This is part of a double update, If you haven't seen the previous chapter give that a read first.

Let's do this.
(It's 5.30am, I tried my best.)

***

***

DREWS P.O.V.:

I’m surprised we made it back to Harry’s place without getting into a car accident.

I felt like he was driving as if he was running from police with how fast he went, weaving lanes and overtaking cars to get us back as quick as possible.

Anyone would think he was eager.

I’m also surprised we even made it out of the parking lot, because after he had almost thrown me over his shoulder and ran with me out of the club; We were both so scatterbrained we forgot where he had parked and by the time we found it his hands were wandering, groping at my behind and pulling me against him. Once he wrestled his keys out of his pocket and he was opening the back door, the second it was unlocked, I was being shoved on the back seat.

We were both dead sober but acting like we were off our faces, strung out on each other and hanging for another fix. We both have bad habits, and right now we’re each others habit we don’t want to quit. I can’t quit him.

If I was close to letting him fuck me in public against a wall a few minutes ago, then I was well and truly a hairswidth away from letting him do what ever he wanted in the back seat of that car.

His hands and mouth were everywhere, he was over top of me while my back was against the seat and my legs wrapped around his waist and it was so cramped but neither of us seemed to care, neither of us could get enough.

I’ve thrown all my reservations out the window for the night, I keep replaying things he’s said over in my head and trying not to get my hopes up about them. I know I’m well beyond the point of him being able to hurt me, and I can’t find myself worrying about it right now. I’ll let it hurt me, as long as I get to enjoy him while I can.

I wish I wasn’t getting that small flicker of hope though, that just maybe this won’t end like I think it will. I know it’s stupid, but I never claimed to be smart.

I want him. That’s all that’s spinning through my head on a loop so loud that I can't think of anything else.

The car windows were fogged up by the time he pulled himself away from me, both of us panting and looking out of our minds when he leant back down to give me one last mind numbing kiss; rutting his centre against mine and whining at the feeling as I struggled to catch my breath.