Revenge Party Part 2

Shuichis pov

Today was the day of the revenge Party! Kokichi planned it all out. Basically we're going to hold this party and invite everyone and halfway through the party we're going to reveal that miu had been cheating on kiibo. This is it. Mius finally gonna pay for stealing my man!

"ya ready shuichi?" kokichi asked.

"your damn right I am!" I said confidently.

"wow sidekick it's pretty rare to see you this pumped" kaito grinned.

"anyway let's get started!" kokichi said jumping on stage "hey guys look at this!" he pushed a button and a video of miu making out with keade played on the big screen. Kiibo looked shocked and then ran away. Miu looked at us angrily.

"you little rat you'll pay for this!"

"I'll hold the slut off shuichi you go get your man!" kokichi said encouragingly.

I ran out to find kiibo sitting on the floor looking sad.

"hey kiibo are you ok?" I asked.

"not really" he sighed "I thought miu loved me but I guess not"

"hey its her that missed out!" I insisted "Your an amazing guy and one day you'll find someone who will be head over heels for y-" he pulled me into a kiss. The whole moment felt magical.

"I think I'm head over heels for you" he whispered.

"me too" I muttered.

We kissed under the stars and ever since then I've been his boyfriend. I may have struggled with love before but now I've found a person who will be with me forever.