Strange Boy

By the way kiibo is human in his pregame form and he's the professors biological son. Now that that's out of the way let's begin the story!

Kiibos pov

I left my home saying goodbye to my father and walked to school. Today was going to be my first day at my new school. My father professor Ibadishi home schooled me like the overprotective parent he is but thanks to some input from our next door neighbour kokichi he's allowed me to finally go to school.

"hey kiibo are you excited for your first day at school?" speak of the devil there he is right now.

"yeah and it's all thanks to you kokichi" I said smiling at the timit boy.

"it was nothing! Your my neighbour and I wanted to help you out" kokichi smiled sweetly. He's such an adorable kid. I'd probably fall in love with him if his current boyfriend wouldn't totally kick my ass!

We walked into school together and I immediately noticed a boy wearing a hat drooling at some pictures.

"Umm who's that weird guy?" I asked pointing to the navy haired boy.

"oh that's shuichi saihara. He's famous for being in love with the show danganrompa" kokichi explained.

"you mean that show where all the teenagers are forced to kill each other" I asked.

"yep that's the one"

Suddenly a tall guy with purple hair came up and grabbed me by the shirt.

"hey new kid just what the hell do you think you're doing getting so close to my boyfriend" he growled.

"it's fine kaito he's just my neighbour" kokichi explained.

"oh that's fine then" he said ruffling his hair. He then turned to me "I'm watching you" he muttered before walking off with kokichi. Yep he would definitely kick my ass!

The teacher came in and told us to pick a seat. For some reason I decided to sit next to shuichi. He grinned creepily at me as I sat down. I let out a sigh. I hope this wasn't a mistake.