Acceptance

Shuichis pov

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. Today I planned to tell my boyfriend kiibo that I'm trans. I just hope he takes the news well.

I walked into the kitchen where kiibo was reading a newspaper.

"Umm kiibo could I talk to you about something" I asked nervously.

"sure shuichi what do you want to talk about?" kiibo said giving me his full attention.

I took a deep breath "Well maybe it would be easier if I show you" I took my top off revealing my scars that I got from my top sergery.

"shuichi where did you get these scars" kiibo asked touching them lightly.

"oh I got them from an operation. You see I used to be a girl but I wanted to be a boy so I changed my gender. I hope that's not weird" I looked down nervously.

Kiibo walked over to me and made me look him in the eye "honey I'm a robot nothings too weird for me. Besides you finally got the body you want and I'm happy for you. You deserve to be happy shuichi"

"thank you" I said hugging him tearfully. I so glad things worked out.

The next day

I walked into our bedroom the next day to find kiibo putting up a trans flag above our bed. He turned to me and smiled.

"I wanted to show my support to you but I didn't know much about trans people so I asked kokichi for help. Turns out he's trans too so he knew exactly how I could show my support. I hope you like it"

I ran up and hugged him "your the best boyfriend ever!"

"I take it your happy then" kiibo chuckled.

We both lay in bed laughing, feeling happier than we had in ages.

Happy transgender visibility day!!!