SU1-CH1

Requested by Xthe_angelX

(by the way Kiibos human in this and in his pregame form)

Kiibos pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I let out a sigh and turned it off. I put my uniform and signature cap on and walked out the door.

I was going to head to school when a boy ran into me. I looked down at the boy and on closer inspection I descovered that he was a robot!

"what the-" I muttered

"please don't let them get me!" he said pointing shakingly at a group of men running towards us.

"shit! Come on" I grabbed the robots hand and dragged him away. We managed to lose them in the traffic.

"soo robo boy why were those guys chasing you?" I asked

"they were trying to distroy me" he muttered fearfully "I'm part of a corporation that builds robots to do human jobs. I do detective work."

"I see but why would they want to distroy you?" I muttered.

"not many people want my help so they discided to just discard me" he whimpered.

"I see. Well don't worry I'll keep you safe" I said firmly.

"thank you" he said taking my hand "my name is SU1-CH1 but you can just call me shuichi"

"nice to meet you shuichi I'm kiibo" I grinned.

He pulled me into a hug "thanks for saving me kiibo"

"no problem" I said petting his head "now let's take you to your new home"