Waking up Together

Shuichis pov

I woke up with Kiibos arms wrapped around my waist. I immediately went red. How the heck did I get into this situation? I didn't even drink that much last night!

"kiibo wake up" I said poking the boys cheek.

"mmm five more minutes" he muttered.

"no! Please get up right now" I said shaking him.

He finally woke up and jumped when he saw what position we were in.

"ahh shuichi I'm so sorry!" he said apologetically.

"it's fine I know you didn't do it on perpose" I said "could you tell me what happened last night?"

"oh you don't remember" kiibo tilted his head in confusion.

"Well I did drink a bit last night" I said feeling embarrassed. My uncle would kill me if he found out about this!

"Well I confessed my feelings to you and you accepted them" he explained.

"I did!" I yelped in surprise. I couldn't remember any of this.

"why do you look so surprised? Was it just the drink talking last night and you don't really have feelings for me" he looked upset.

"kiibo no!" I took his hand "I was only surprised cause I couldn't remember any of it. I really do like you"

He smiled and hugged me "thank goodness! I was really scared there for a second. I don't ever want to live another day without you"

"that's really sweet" I giggled nervously "I feel the same"

"good! Then do you want to cuddle under the blankets for a bit?" he asked.

"sounds like a plan" I grinned.

We spent the rest of the morning cuddled under the blankets