Pokemon Au

Shuichis pov

This is it. My first pokemon adventure. I left my hometown about three days ago with my partner eevve and have been travelling ever since. I plan to uncover the location of team Danganrompa and become the best pokemon detective!

"shuichi wait for me!" oh yeah my adorable boyfriend kiibo is also travelling with me. His pokemon partner is a reolu. His dad the pokemon professor gave it to him saying it would protect him on his journey.

"sorry about that kiibo. I'll go slower ok"

"ok thank you" kiibo said gratefully

Right now we're travelling to towa city where team Danganrompa are said to be hidden.

We wandered into the city and asked around. Everyone seemed too nervous to talk about the dreaded team. They must have had a huge impact on the city.

"psst over here" we turned around to see a blonde haired girl hiding in the allyway. We ran towards her and she grinned at us.

"soo I hear you guys are asking about team danganrompa"

"yeah but no ones willing to talk about it" I sighed.

"don't blame them team Danganrompa basically runs this town" she looked around her and whispered in my ear "I can't tell you anything without getting punished but I know someone who can tell you there location"

"really? Who?" I whisper-yelled.

"his name is kokichi ouma. He runs a prank squad called dice and he knows alot about crime organisations. He doesn't trust strangers so tell him that keade atamasu sent you then he'll open up like a book" she smiled at me and ran off "good luck boys!"

"thank you!" I yelled. I turned to kiibo "alright kiibo next stop dices base!"