Domestic Home

Shuichis pov

Five years later

"kiibo I'm heading to work" I yelled to my boyfriend.

"ok here" he handed me a bag full of cookies. "I baked these for you to eat during lunch hours"

"aww that's so sweet honey" I said kissing him on the head "bye baby"

"bye!"

Me and kiibo have been together ever since kokichi talked me into telling kiibo my feelings back in high school. We've been living together for two years and I couldn't be happier.

Well I suppose I would be happier if my job was more active but there's not much I can do about that. I own my own detective agency and business is mostly slow which isn't to bad but it does get boring and I tend to have slight money worries. I want to be able to provide for kiibo after all.

After what felt like forever it was time to go home. I walked through the door a was immediately greeted by kiibo.

"welcome back love I've have dinner ready" he said

"thanks darling" I hung my coat up and sat at the table with kiibo.

We talked about work, friends and anything that came to mind. It was just so easy being around him. After dinner was over I helped with the dishes and we cuddled down together watching a movie. My life is so perfect thanks to him. I love him more than words can express.