Mius Plan

Shuichis pov

I was walking past mius laboratory when I heard miu muttering something to herself.

"finally it's finished. Now I can finally take out that purple rat!"

My eyes widened. She wants to kill kokichi!?

I ran to my room and locked the door. My head was buzzing with thoughts. Is she really going to kill kokichi? Can I stop her? How do I stop her!? I ended up spending most of the day in my room thinking.

My thoughts were finally cut off by a knock on the door.

"shuichi are you ok? I've noticed you haven't eaten anything since breakfast and I've grown considerably worried" kiibo!

I opened the door to see Kiibos worried face "what's wrong shuichi? If somethings troubling you I can help" he's so nice.

I took a deep breath "I overheard miu. She's planning to kill kokichi"

His eyes widened "what!?"

"I don't know what to do! I don't want to let anyone else down! I don't want anyone else to die!"

"easy calm down" kiibo gently pulled me into a hug. I relaxed into it feeling calmer. "good! Now that your feeling better let's go talk to kokichi. No one else has to die"

I teared up and hugged him "thank you kiibo. I owe everything to you"

"no problem!" he grinned "now let's get going!"