Stupid With Love

Mean girls Au

Shuichis pov

I've always had trouble with love. My first crush was my best friend kaito. I was five years old and told him how I wanted to get married. Once he heard that he ran away as fast as he could.

My second crush was on my middle school friend kokichi. When I was ten I waited in his dice base with flowers. When he saw me he laughed which made me cry.

There both my best friends now but I've pretty much given up on love. I just don't get it so why should I even try-

"hey there could you help me?" I turned around to see the cutest boy in the world! He had snow white hair and the cutest smile. He looked like the kind of boy who gives out flowers to his lovers. You know that kinda gentleman.

"Umm hello" he said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Umm sure" I said snapping out of my daze.

"thanks I'm new here so I don't know where all the classes are could you tell me where mathematics is?"

"oh it's right this why follow me"

"thanks"

I led him to the class "it seems we have the same class" I muttered nervously.

"that's good. I'm glad to know that there's someone nice like Umm what's your name?"

"shuichi" I said holding out my hand.

"nice to meet you shuichi I'm kiibo" he said giving me a smile that melted my heart.

I watched him walk in with a wishful glance. It's been so long since I've fallen in love. I don't know if I should put myself through the heartache again.

"what are you looking at" I turned around to see miu iruma the most popular girl in school. She never talks to me so I was kinda nervous.

She saw who I was looking at and grinned "wow he's cute"

"yeah" I giggled.

"oh have you got a crush on him" she said playfully punching me on the shoulder.

"yeah a little" I said blushing slightly.

"aww how cute" she said hugging me "I'm rooting for you" she walked away leaving me smiling.

That's right! I can totally win him over I just have to keep trying!