The End Of The Killing Game

Shuichis pov

It all over now. The only survivors are me, maki and himiko. I was hoping my boyfriend kiibo would also survive but he blew himself up so we could escape. I felt so broken. I've lost so much in this life or death game.

We were about to leave when I heard a very fermillier voice.

"hey guys wait up!"

We turned around and saw...

"kokichi!?!"

"how the hell are you alive" maki growled.

"that damn idiot kaito" he muttered "he just pretended to drink the antidote and when I lay down ready to be squashed...."

Flashback

"hey kaito at least I wasn't boring right?"

He didn't say anything. He simply walked over and forced the antidote down my throat.

"what the hell did you do you Idiot!" I yelled.

He simply smiled "I'm not going to let anyone else die"

"Well now makis going to die is that what you want!"

"she's not going to die" he pointed to the camera "you said the mastermind has no idea what's going on. So I'm going to make it look like I killed you. The only one who's going to die is me" he patted me on the head "now go hide until the killing games over"

End of flashback

Kaito never killed anyone. We executed him for nothing! I fell to my knees feeling overwhelmed with emotion. Maki got down and hugged me. Himiko ran over and hugged kokichi.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I don't want to lose anyone else!" she whimpered. Kokichi teared up and hugged her back.

We sat in silence till kokichi asked "hey where's kiiboy?"

I shakenly pointed to the boulder which had Kiibos remains under.

"I can fix him!" kokichi said "I did robotics when I was younger. I can bring him back"

I turned to everyone "let's get him out!"

We worked together to move the boulder. Kokichi grabbed his head with a smile.

"yes his head not too badly damaged. I can easily fix him up then"

"everyone your safe!" kiibo said happily. He was just a head but he was still alive. I took his head and held it close to my chest sobbing.

"don't cry shuichi everything will be alright now" he said reassuringly. Everything will be alright now. We'll all be fine.